Embarrassing Recording Experiences

SparkyPsychc

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
So here's some stories

I was recording my first CV Voicebank when my twin little brothers (they are around 5) came into my room and said
"Sis, what are you doing?"
So i answered "Uhh... I was recording so that i can sing in my laptop?"
Then one of 'em said "WHAT? SING? I WANT TO RECORD TOO!"
I promised to make him a voicebank if he shuts up and get out of my room.

And so i need to keep saying "Maybe Tomorrow" (because im not sure he would stand this recording and he seemed to forget it anyway) :annoyed:

Kuku Klock

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Welp, no matter who I record or how I record, I'm always accused of summoning Satan.

I actually think Kurushimi's Seke append had an omake where I was recording the "r" samples and all three of my older brothers came in throwing water on me saying "The power of Christ repels you"..... and I responded with intensely saying all the rest of the samples in one big string....as loud as I could....

Reactions: Zoku and Melomad

Melomad

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Welp, no matter who I record or how I record, I'm always accused of summoning Satan.

I actually think Kurushimi's Seke append had an omake where I was recording the "r" samples and all three of my older brothers came in throwing water on me saying "The power of Christ repels you"..... and I responded with intensely saying all the rest of the samples in one big string....as loud as I could....
The UTAU Sutra XD

Reactions: Soursop the fruit

Soursop the fruit

✧ Fruity & Happy ✧
Defender of Defoko
I got busted twice by my lil sis.
The first, i dropped my mic when she opened the room, luckily she didn't found me recording samples so i didn't get too embarrassed...but later we laughed when i told her that the leaking gas/deflating tire sound she heard was actually my voice.

Then the other day, she noticed and made fun of me by mimicking the samples. I told her "That's why i told you to be prepared!!" and asked her to leave.

My lil sis is dangerous

Reactions: Melomad

lunari162

Defoko's Slaves
Defender of Defoko
My parents claim they can't hear me, but I'm sure they can if I can hear them. The thought of that's embarrassing for me. I'm worried that the neighbors can hear me, too, since I'm facing their house when I record.
Also, I'm one of those people who practices samples at different pitches and volumes at random times... in public.

Fif

Macne Nana Stan
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
In One Of My Voicebanks (The First Cv I Did) Has Umm... Literal Burps In The Samples Cause I Drank ALOT More Water Then I Normally Would :cry:

feloe

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
More so self embarrassment. today i was recording myself singing some vocaloid songs and I completely froze multiple times because I mistook the builders next door for being people in the house :blink:

Sors

Local Guppie & UTAU Korean Advocate
Tutor
Defender of Defoko
I think I just drop this here lmao, it speaks for itself

Reactions: Zoku