Open PayPal Art OTO Emergency Commissions

Discussion in 'UtaSwap' started by Pratzelwurm, Oct 13, 2016.

1. Pratzelwurm

Pratzelwurm Residential Cat Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    Awesome Update Time! 12/15/2016
    Thanks to everyone who commissioned me, plus my grandparents, we are no longer in danger of losing our electricity, water, or our new house! I was even able to buy groceries today! Thank you so much to everyone who helped out, it means more to me and my family than I can express. <3

My commissions are still open, as I’m still without a stable income, but the situation is no longer urgent. Thank you all again.

MAJOR UPDATE 12/14/2016:
    Okay, you all probably see posts like this a lot, but hear me out. It’s a complicated situation, so I’ll try to be brief. My mom and I are moving to another city (for a number of reasons), but our ONLY opportunity to get a place there that we can actually afford (that isn’t, well, run down and roach infested) means paying the deposit by this Saturday, December 17th.

Unfortunately the deposit ($1650) is literally my mom’s entire paycheck and savings. I have to buy a new tire for our car, because not having a car is not an option for my mom and brother’s respective jobs, which will basically leave me with $20 and my mom with none.

Here’s where things get real interesting. Our electric bill is due tomorrow (December 15th) at 17:00 CST, and if we don’t pay at least half ($250) it will get shut off completely. We won’t get any more income until December 30th. That’s 15 days with no heat, no light, and no use of our kitchen or laundry units. We’re looking at freezing showers, dirty clothing, and trying to cook rice in our fireplace for meals. My brother is paying for gas, so after I buy the tire we’ll still have use of our car, but that’s about it.

Before anyone asks, I can’t work right now because of my health (more complicated stuff, yay), and my brother is primarily independent so he can’t help us much more than buying gas for the car.

So, I am quite literally begging people to buy commissions from me. I draw cartoons and portraits, mostly. You can view my commission information here and view more examples of my art here.

TL;DR: I’m poor and desperate please buy my art. It’s all I have to offer.

Last edited: Dec 15, 2016
  3. Pratzelwurm

Trophy Points
    UPDATE: I'm going to have to quit my job for health reasons, so this means that I will be without income until around January when I can get hired at my university. My family depends on me to help with buying food and paying rent, and I also need to save money so I don't have to drop out of college. In short, I'm desperate. I'm also opening OTO comissions.

I will OTO any style of voicebank in any language; if it's not listed here we can work out a price verbally. Prices listed are per pitch / append included in the VB.

English
    CVVC / VCCV -- $25.0o

French
    CVVC / VCCV -- $20.00

Japanese
    CV -- $3.00
    CVVC / VCCV -- $6.00
    VCV -- $9.00

Korean
    CV -- $4.00
    CVVC / VCCV -- $8.00
    VCV -- $12.00
    VCVVC -- $16.00

Spanish
    CV -- $4.00
    CVVC / VCCV -- $8.00
    VCV -- $12.00
    VCVVC -- $16.00

Last edited: Nov 22, 2016
  4. Pratzelwurm

Trophy Points
    So, I just had to drop $239 out of my savings to pay for our internet this month, plus paying $81 for my medication this month and owing another $81 x 2 in the future for both December and January, AND having to spend about $75 on groceries. My savings are dwindling and my dad can only give me so much money. Please help.

5. Oblivion772

Oblivion772 Praise The Sun! Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    I'm really sorry to hear about your predicament. I would help, but I'm not in a much better position than you right now. But I wish you the best of luck, and i'll refer anyone I find who needs commissions to you.

Pratzelwurm likes this.
  6. 수연 <Suyeon>

수연 <Suyeon> Your friendly neighborhood koreaboo trash Supporter Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    I wish I could help, but I just started this new job (not even officially a week in yet) and will also have my own financial responsibilities to cover. I'll definitely see about commissioning you for art once I see what my paycheck and budget will be like (I'll be paying rent to my folks, a portion of the cellphone bill, and the internet is solely my responsibility as well as healthcare [as of next year]; I'm just lucky that I'm able to eat for free thanks to my job).

Pratzelwurm likes this.
  7. Pratzelwurm

Trophy Points
    Major update. Please view main post.