English Male VB recommendations

Discussion in 'UtaHelp' started by susrever, Sep 12, 2018.

1. susrever

susrever Teto's Territory Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    Look, I'll be quick. I've had the midi for MIKA's iconic song "Grace Kelly" sitting on my wips folder for years but now I really want to try my hand at tuning it. All I ask for is a recommendation for an English Male voicebank that can handle the high / falsetto parts decently but with a relatively powerful tone.
    I don't care if it is CVVC, VCCV, Arapasing or are jp voicebanks with extra samples for engrish, as long as they fit the voicetype. Please throw your best recommendations this way ;;

3. Haichou

Haichou Tutor Tutor Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    I'm not very familiar with English voicebanks, but I did a quick search and found these (all VCCV, I think):
    - Trent - Summer
    - CopperCross
    - Peiton Emujia
    - Karasu Yuutsukoe
    I don't know if they're the sort of tone you're looking for, but hopefully this'll help a little? If you want to look for specific types, you could try searching the Arpasing, CVVC, English, and/or VCCV tags on UTAU Wiki 2.0. (You might get Japanese, Spanish, or other language banks when searching under CVVC or VCCV, though.)
    If you use Moresampler, the Mt or Mo flags could help add power to the voice.

4. 幸兔雪 (Yukito Yuki)

幸兔雪 (Yukito Yuki) Defoko's Slaves Supporter Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    Here’s my UTAU Aki (Arpasing)

And here’s other English male UTAU that I like:

Kye (Arpasing, multipitch)

And Waltt (VCCV)

I hope that this helps!

5. susrever

susrever Teto's Territory Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    thank you so much to the both of you! I'm testing out some of the vbs you've recommended me to see which fits better now ;;q;;
    Thank you again!