English Sound list complete?

Diongoespew!

eldritch horror
Defender of Defoko
So recently I shared my English Utau Lance Lazor (who's in her alpha stage) and I was told a lot of the sounds that were needed for an English UTAU were missing. I recorded based off of this list . I was wondering if their were a lot of sounds missing from that list and if I should find a new one or if I just messed up when recording. I'm re-recording soon but I want to have a proper rec-list when I do so. This time I'll be naming the files differently (I didn't name them according to the list last time). If you have a English Rec-List you can recommend I'd be great full because even if that one is of good quality I still want to explore all my options. Sorry for asking so many questions. Thanks a bunch. -Amanda

Zoku

making doper vocaloid music than the rest
Defender of Defoko
Perhaps you didn't use the actual reclist?

The reclist download is there, along with a link to the playlist of tutorials I believe

Diongoespew!

eldritch horror
Defender of Defoko
Perhaps you didn't use the actual reclist?

The reclist download is there, along with a link to the playlist of tutorials I believe

Maybe my friend literally only sent me that link. I'll look at the tutorials then! Thanks!

Zoku

making doper vocaloid music than the rest
Defender of Defoko
oh

I didn't actually thanks that really helps me out! Everyone on this forum is so kind which is great cus I'm kind of dumb. :/
You're not dumb. Believe me, I was as lost as you were when I first started and I only pretended I knew stuff. You'll learn as you go on... :smile: