English VCV distributable voicebank

mattzelo6

Teto's Territory
As some of you may know, I've been experimenting with English VCV. Currently, I'm writing the list and I'm happy to inform you that I will be finishing and releasing a voicebank with the method that I use!

Right now the list I'm making is in extreme beta, it's not even finished right now. I barely begun to write it. But I at least have an idea how everything is going to turn out that I can record what I need to test out the voice. Which I needed to very badly. Don't want to record 5000+ samples (I honestly don't know how many recordings there will be..) and find out the voicebank is less than useless.

I hope to release it... maybe in the winter or early in the new year...? Maybe next summer, I don't know.

I hope you like it and want to use the voice as much as I do when it's finished!

I used RorunaK's song, Little Ripper Boy, for this sample.

✧ Elfrida ✧

The Space Witch
Defender of Defoko
Wow, English VCV? This is really good and the results so far are pretty smooth. I'd love to test out this method when it's done. :0

mattzelo6

Teto's Territory
Wow, English VCV? This is really good and the results so far are pretty smooth. I'd love to test out this method when it's done. :0

I should probably mention this now;;

about 80% of the list will have samples that are 14-15 strings long. So in order to record this you probably need some really strong lungs!