Resource EQ Your Ears! (Ear Training Web App)

Hentai

Technical Admin
Administrator
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Want to learn to EQ? First you got to learn how to listen.

Use this web app to train your ears to recognize specific frequencies. Once you know what you are hearing use that to EQ your mix. No more guessing/fiddling with sliders!

http://eqyourears.com/

About

This site is a simple application designed to improve the ability of audio professionals and enthusiasts to quickly and accurately identify specific frequencies, which is an invaluable skill in both live and production settings.

By using this application, you can train your ear to swiftly eliminate feedback and to recognize how to get your tracks to “sit better” in your mix.

How It Works
  1. Press the Play Button to generate a tone.
  2. Identify the tone by ear, and pull the correct fader all the way down until audio playback stops and faders snap back into place, making note of which fader was associated with the audible tone.
  3. Practice using the app using different combinations of frequencies until you can easily identify which is playing.
  4. Become an audio ninja.
Note: Buttons on the bottom turn on and off various frequencies in the quiz. Turn them on and off as you train.

Tema

Living Katsudon
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I wish I'd read the info on the bottom first before I started playing with it :tongue: I was guessing frequencies that weren't turned on

This is great! Thanks Hentai :smile:

B

bodytemp

Theres also apps on your phone they cost around 2.99 per app but really worth that money make sure to do 1 hour per day.