Fanart Doodles (Vikotoro, Toby, Kenji)

Steel

Teto's Territory
Just did some (badly drawn) fan art for people I thought deserved more attention/art for their UTAU, because they sound great! Plus, they motivate me to try harder on my own UTAU.

vikotoro.png

Vikotoro Nazucki. I really dig his emphasized annunciation on words, it just sounds so expressive.

tobyosbourne.png

Toby Osbourne. Really solid, versatile voice. Chase is also a talented singer.

kenjibaionoto.png

Kenji Baionoto. A clear and sharp voice.  Kenji-B is also a fantastic singer.

-from conspicuous admirer, Steel

cupcakuu

Momo's Minion
WHOA. THIS IS NOT BADLY DRAWN. YOU SIR CAN DRAW. :D I love how you drew them. ;3;;;; <33 Good job!~~ :3

Iscabird

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
GIVE ME YOUR SKILLS, PERSON OF INDETERMINATE GENDER \(゜д゜\)

No, really. I wish I could draw like that.

Pianodream

Teto's Territory
Holy music sheets, we got here some amazing skills!! OwO
I really like Vikotoro, but he looks pretty gorgeous here! *drools*

Raven-Raspera

Momo's Minion
Holy heck, can I marry your art? Just... Ah, these are so bloody gorgeous! I'm trying to remain vaguely dignified here, but I kinda want to keyboard spam and that at how very brilliant you are at drawing.

Astral-Arts

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Woah, absolutely awesome. Your coloring is just amazing, and I love the way you drew Kenji! <3333

shinami

Procrastination Queen
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Oh my goooosh what are you talking about, these look amazing! We're all droolingm in envy, I assure you. *o* You seriously have an amazing bishounen style.

Raiyux

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
If that's badly drawn, then I must not even know how to hold a pencil. I think you're a great artist. :3

LupinAKAFlashTH

DEX's Voice Provider. Woah.
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
H-
HAAAAAAAA;
AAAAAAAAAAH;

THAT IS
THIS IS
;w;

THIS IS ART, SIR
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHA OMG THIS IS SO COOL ;w;  YOU DREW EVERYONE AWESOME AND EVERYTHINGGGG

I'm sorry give me a moment
I'm just- oh my god; ;w;  This is so cool!  The colors are awesome and they are drawn-  wait a second.  DON'T YOU DARE SAY YOU DREW THESE BADLY EVER AGAIN.  THEY ARE FANTASTIC. ;w;

ahahaaaaa  I can't believe you drew Kenji, too. ;w;  But thank you so much! >w<

DianaTan

Teto's Territory
Oh holy... this is pure heaven *w*
Everything's looks so amazing, it's really neat, the colouring is just breath taking, you can'T describe it x3

Steel

Teto's Territory
Everyone is too sweet to me, thank you for all your kind comments! I called them "badly drawn" because they are just fast doodles, but I still appreciate it! Kenji, Viko, I'm really happy you guys liked it. If you want to use the art for anything you make with your UTAU (cover art, icon, etc), you are more than welcome to do so.

Does Chase know he got fan art? Someone let him know! [TOO SHY TO DO IT HIMSELF]

Chasing Fireflies

Momo's Minion
!!!!!
DIES
Ok in what crazy alternate universe are these badly drawn, they all look awesome. I love your style! And thanks for drawing Toby aaah ;;

TheBakaKitsune

Teto's Territory
Really gorgeous !!  I really love your drawing style, and you coloring and shading style even more !!! it's so beautiful really.. keep on the great job please !

Your coloring style... omg....

Rokurin

Momo's Minion
ohhhh ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh Toby ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh /swoon
Boy you should post more of your stuff, I really wanna see more ;A;;

Cdra

possibly dead
Global Mod
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
;o; these are all so lovely~ Your style is so cool.  *pets Kenji drawing*