Favourite UTAUloids

smeen

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Favourite utsu changes by the day... Altough... My faves re virtually unknown anyhow. Except Hibiki Raika. But my other two faves are Tsubasa Youta and Makimiya.

If someone here knows all three of these, I will marry you. Right here. Right now.

TosyaChan

Momo's Minion
I like Amane Luna, Momone Momo, Nagone Mako and Edel Wing. Those 3 are mine favs! :sing: Oh, yeah, I also like Defoko! She's so cute :love:

Iscabird

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
smeen link said:
Favourite utsu changes by the day... Altough... My faves re virtually unknown anyhow. Except Hibiki Raika. But my other two faves are Tsubasa Youta and Makimiya.

If someone here knows all three of these, I will marry you. Right here. Right now.
Is two out of three good? I've never heard of Tsubasa, but I definitely remember Hibiki and I plain adore Fuuki (that's Makimiya's first name).

SingingRobotStalker

Momo's Minion
I can't decide. I'll list some I like a lot, I guess.
Nene Nene
Soune Taya
Kasane Teto
Sukone Tei
Makune Hachi
Kenage Kaisho
SHOICHIRO
Nishinne Soshi
Chii Tomero
Amene Kemi
Chikune Kenta
Yonne Tony
Kanbine Hayari
Hana Chitsukao aka VAGINAFACE (bite me :3c)
Psychotic Psycho (like my own UTAU for the sake that he's a wonderful stress reliever)
Eika Sachi
Ryone Yami

JUST TO NAME A FEW... *snort*

Tortoiseshel

Momo's Minion
Rook, Matsudappoiyo, Luna Amane, CZloid, Pumpking, Rana Sorane, Pan Kanino, Nene Nene, Ritsu Namine, Bikuta Kanne, NAL, Shou Kaneyama, and Taya Soune.

CatastrophicMelons

Momo's Minion
For me, it's Matsudappoiyo and Matsudappoine. Ppoiyo has a really good quality voice. Ppoine sounds nice, but if she had a VCV she would sound a lot better! I also really like Amagaku. She's just plain awesome.

D

dCatharsis

I fell in love with Guren Nataku <3333 She's so pretty!!! and her voice is pretty too ;AAAAA; hnnngggggh

glaciachan

Teto's Territory
Lord, I have a lot I like, but, I'll try to list ones that stick out to me.

Sorane Rana
Urschrei
TATARI
Hanne Pae
CRINA (her VCV <3)
Makune Hachi
Kameyama Shou
Hoshino Hanami
Tadano Onnanoko (MOE EYEBALL CHAN)

Kero

Momo's Minion
In no particular order, Fuyu Komoriuta, Daatura, Oka Nanane, and Nagare Zensoukyoku, hands down. d(=v= Those are my top four. Others come and go depending on the time. lD

Tala

Momo's Minion
My favourites are:
Kenji Baionoto, Ritsu Namine, Fuki Moriyama, Mathieu Rosaire, Replica Kumono ...

My list changes often, but this are my all time favourites :smile:

kyraenvychan

Momo's Minion

Halo

Icon by Wanpuccino @ DA
Administrator
Defender of Defoko
Re: Favorite UTAUloid(s)?

EDIT:
Merged threads because I feel we only need one of these.

P

PurinPuff

PurinPuff link said:
Favourite

VIPPERloid
Namine Ritsu

Japanese UTAUloid
Matsudappoiyo

Overseas UTAUloid
Linako Sonone
Wow, this kind of changed a bit.

TheSnowSongstress

Momo's Minion
Defender of Defoko
I really don't have favorites, just ones i really really like xD
I'd say for overseas, Mani Hatsu, Amagaku, Kaika Tsuyoikoe, Kenage Kaisho, Saki, Tomi Samura, etc etc XD
Japanese would be Hibiki Shinji, Matsudappoiyo, and Mine Laru
and my favorite Vipperloid by far is Tei. I just love the whole reason for her personality and design, and her voice and bank are lovely~