Fawkesy's MMD Models v2

Fawkesy

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Okay so, since the forum pooped that means I lost my list of models.
So instead of just doing that jumpback thingymabob and seeing the list, I'd rather just start a new list, so that the people who still want models can just apply again and then it'll be a lot more simple for me.

If you have a specific base or parts you want me to use, please tell me or I'll just pick whatever I want. I usually use a TDA base.
Also, male models are NOT my forte so please be aware of that.
Whenever I complete a model, I usually post a video of them dancing and singing a song, so I ask for voicebanks as well if they're released.

I do have a job, so don't expect these to be done quickly, it will take time.

To-Do List:
Reicheru Nintone
Trilli
Yuumei

Application
Name of UTAU:
Design/Concept Art:
Voicebank:
Notes/Extras?:

WendytheCreeper

(>☉ ͡ヮ☉<)
Defender of Defoko
RE:

I was wondering, can I see some models that you made? I'm not really sure where to find your Youtube or anything(but if it's the same as your forum name, let me know), but I want to see some of your past work real quick with mmd models, if that's okay.

WendytheCreeper

(>☉ ͡ヮ☉<)
Defender of Defoko
RE:

Those are kinda nice. I think with mine, it might take longer than usual because mine isn't exactly human(she's humanoid though), but here's an app:

Name of UTAU: Trilli
Design/Concept Art: http://wendy-the-creeper.deviantart.com/art/UTAU-Newcomer-Trilli-458359729 (Her hair is white; I had a friend think it was purple because of the shading)
Voicebank: http://trilliillirt.wordpress.com/downloads/ Use Trilli v.1.2, please. Her initial release's oto.ini is terrible.
Notes/Extras?: Trilli is a tiny alien! She is only 4'1" tall, so if you can, please make her small. Here is a height comparison chart that shows her height in comparison to Miku(as in, if you used Miku as a standard for height): http://sta.sh/020j5b0xvw9d
Also, keep in mind that her ears are not human ears, so you'll need to make new ears for her. Other than that, her outfit is pretty simple(Sparkles though... I think that can be added as a texture or in MME?)

I'm willing to be patient for a model of her, especially since she has some extra things that need to be made for her, like her skin color and ears, and also because you're doing this for free and stuff on your own time. I hope you are able to make her.

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
RE:

Time for me to jump at this again. xD

Name of UTAU: Yuumei Ekiguchi
Design/Concept Art: ACT1 ACT2 ~SOFT~Append (2)
Voicebank: VB Sample,VB Download
Notes/Extras?: Feel free to use whatever design you liked the most for her model, I don't really mind. >u< Or I can give an alternative design for her that I've been thinking about. I'm not picky at all~

Fawkesy

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
RE:

Adding you both to my list.

And Roze, I'll probably try to do the Soft Append design or (2), but I'm not sure yet. If you have a drawing of the alternate design, I'd like to see that so I can make up my mind. xD

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
RE:

Not a problem. c: Sorry if it looks so derpy. ;v ; I wanted to go for something a little different than the designs she had before..I have mixed feelings about it. x3

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
RE:

Sorry! xD' I tried narrowing it down, myself, but I couldn't even choose. ; v ;