Fawkesy's MMD Models

Fawkesy

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
PikaPokket link said:
Can you please make a model of Iryasu? I have 0 MMD models of my UTAUs :/
http://pikyopocketnoses.deviantart.com/art/Satsuine-Iryasu-Full-KEI-Style-Design-trap-339558505?q=gallery%3Apikyopocketnoses%2F40457044&qo=4
Ummm please don't mistake him for a woman or a Ritsu-like UTAUloid for that matter :smile:
In exchange, I can do art for you?
He looks very complicated, and I'm afraid I can't do it without messing him up horribly. D:
If that's alright with you then I'll do it. xD

lunamageice link said:
Aaaa! Fawkesy! >w< Can't believe I found you on Utau forums thorugh this xD

I'm kinda embarassed that I have to request a model, but I've attempted multiple times and failed at making one for Kiaru T^T I'll note you on dA for his act 2 design, if you'll be willing to do this for me >u<
Okay~ I can't wait~ ;a;

SakisCookie link said:
I'm sorry she's so intricate. ;u;
Pfft, it's fine.
It's just that I'm editing a candy cane to do all the curvy stuff on her shoes and shirt and what not. xD Candy Cane = really weird looking shape right now. I'm trying to get it to look nice, lol.

Lyrie link said:
all the models are so amazing grtdgstagtdsa //ded
i would really love to make a request but... you seem to have a lot on hold OTL;;
;u ; keep up the great work though!
You can still request if you want ;w;
I'll get around to all of the request eventually~

PikaPokket

Momo's Minion
Defender of Defoko
Fawkesy link said:
[quote author=PikaPokket link=topic=4133.msg30930#msg30930 date=1354415434]
Can you please make a model of Iryasu? I have 0 MMD models of my UTAUs :/
http://pikyopocketnoses.deviantart.com/art/Satsuine-Iryasu-Full-KEI-Style-Design-trap-339558505?q=gallery%3Apikyopocketnoses%2F40457044&qo=4
Ummm please don't mistake him for a woman or a Ritsu-like UTAUloid for that matter :smile:
In exchange, I can do art for you?
He looks very complicated, and I'm afraid I can't do it without messing him up horribly. D:
If that's alright with you then I'll do it. xD

lunamageice link said:
Aaaa! Fawkesy! >w< Can't believe I found you on Utau forums thorugh this xD

I'm kinda embarassed that I have to request a model, but I've attempted multiple times and failed at making one for Kiaru T^T I'll note you on dA for his act 2 design, if you'll be willing to do this for me >u<
Okay~ I can't wait~ ;a;

SakisCookie link said:
I'm sorry she's so intricate. ;u;
Pfft, it's fine.
It's just that I'm editing a candy cane to do all the curvy stuff on her shoes and shirt and what not. xD Candy Cane = really weird looking shape right now. I'm trying to get it to look nice, lol.

Lyrie link said:
all the models are so amazing grtdgstagtdsa //ded
i would really love to make a request but... you seem to have a lot on hold OTL;;
;u ; keep up the great work though!
You can still request if you want ;w;
I'll get around to all of the request eventually~
[/quote]
Ahh he's been simplified a bit. Or it could be simpler for you to make a model of his regular design, please? D: it's less 'ahdhsljrsnndbcaondcfekdbhddj' complicated

Fawkesy

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
PikaPokket link said:
Ahh he's been simplified a bit. Or it could be simpler for you to make a model of his regular design, please? D: it's less 'ahdhsljrsnndbcaondcfekdbhddj' complicated
Could I see the regular design?

PikaPokket

Momo's Minion
Defender of Defoko
Fawkesy link said:
[quote author=PikaPokket link=topic=4133.msg30963#msg30963 date=1354460456]
Could I see the regular design?
[/quote]
I'll PM it to you :smile:

Rei-Chan

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Oh, I had no idea you did requests!

I bet your really busy, so I guess I'll just watch~

Fawkesy

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Going to be a tiny bit busy in the next couple of days, but I am still working on everything. <3
And a reminder: If you said you're going to send a PM, I suggest you do it~ Or you won't be on my list.
owo

Fawkesy

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Lightzaver link said:
Would you accept dA points ? I love all of your MMD models ; w ; I'm sure everyone does to :3
I don't require any type of payment or anything. I do it all for free~

LunaAkimine

Teto's Territory
;A ; i still feel bad to make a req when you've got so much on hold.. but OTL;;
you can do mine last?
there's http://fav.me/d5ikxyk <- akimine luna
and
http://fav.me/d52p6bm <- senritsu luna
if if like one of them is easier to do than the other, you can just do that one (i have no idea how much sense I made)

and
Lightzaver link said:
Well you may have some points coming your way soon ! ^^

^THIS.

Austria

Momo's Minion
Defender of Defoko
This is...late and stuff but....I updated Yuki's design, and if you're still making models for people, then I guess you should make a model for this new design instead? ^^; It'll probably be easier to make a model for than the old design though:

yuki_kusata__update_2_0__by_turquoise_cherry-d5py5v5.png

Fawkesy

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Don't worry about the design. I've kinda been off pmde lately, so I'll be picking it up again now~
I'll start working on the models again. xD

And, I'll see what I can do for you Lyrie~

edit:
If you all could, go to the To-Do list and make sure I've got the right reference picture for your utau? Thanks in advance!

Jpegurl

Teto's Territory
Fawkesy link said:
edit:
If you all could, go to the To-Do list and make sure I've got the right reference picture for your utau? Thanks in advance!

Right one for me. :3

Muruko

Momo's Minion
Fawkesy link said:
Don't worry about the design. I've kinda been off pmde lately, so I'll be picking it up again now~
I'll start working on the models again. xD

And, I'll see what I can do for you Lyrie~

edit:
Yup, and if that pose I have confuses you about how he looks, I made a reference sheet drawing not too long ago (not colored though):
http://s1178.beta.photobucket.com/user/Shinmuruko/media/IMG_6821_zpsda3fc506.jpg.html

Fawkesy

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
So, I've made some progress on Sakura and Kyokusei.
Sakura's arms went all funky...so I'm in the process of fixing that. Something went wrong somehow when I started adding textures....I didn't even notice it till later. x.x

And I'm looking for a good lab coat looking thing for Kyokusei~ But the hair I downloaded for him has some really nice physics...so look forward to that :p

edit:
Didn't mean to double post. I just started typing and stuff.

SakisCookie

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Sakura, stop being difficult! DX

Well, any amount of progress is good. Don't feel like you need to rush or anything. ^-^

Fawkesy

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
SakisCookie link said:
Sakura, stop being difficult! DX

Well, any amount of progress is good. Don't feel like you need to rush or anything. ^-^
Oh, I'm not rushing. I just work on them for long periods of time during the day (I've got nothing better to do.) xD
I'll post some progress pictures later~

Fawkesy

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Here's what I have of Sakura so far.
2m5ggee.jpg

I just started adding the dot...thingys xD
I plan on making the other stuff for her in metasequoia
The shirt is a texture I made, so I'm looking for flaps? For the front of the shirt. xD
And I'm going to add the pink around the bottom of the shirt later~
Oh, I just realized the texture on the back is backwards, so I flipped it around.
Are her eyes too blue?

SakisCookie

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
EEEEEE LOOK AT HER SHE'S SO PRETTY QAQ
Girl, how did you get so talented?

Hmm...maybe a bit. That's the color I use to highlight her eyes, so it works just fine.