"Fractured Planes" - Original Song Series

Zoku

making doper vocaloid music than the rest
Defender of Defoko
We are a whole new group of producers doing something that hasn't been done many times before: a series of songs that tie in with each other to make one cohesive story.

Fractured Planes
is a long-term collaborative effort between six producers to make original songs that make up one story. We come from all over the world, reaching from the United States to the U.K. to Singapore to even the Philippines. We are excited to see where this will take us.

Premise of the Story
Fractured Planes follows many planes of existence and the stories of several characters as it leads up to one ultimate event--the collision of these dimensions as they become one. It will follow the emotional impact of the characters and the consequences of each action taken.

Will anything ever be the same again?

Producers
We have a very diverse cast of producers, half of them from the forums here. Here is the list as well as the order of release:
  • Kuben (GlumiP)
  • JVウタウ
  • DystoP (tomotu/Lofe)
  • Negai
  • Owly
  • Zoku
Release Schedule
We plan to have song releases every Wednesday, starting May 18. Live streams that may relate to the released song are up every Saturday. In each live stream, we will take questions and talk about the songs and story. Fully tuned VSQxs/USTs will be released for only the timeframe of the live stream.

Teaser and Latest Song

Ultraviolet by Owly ft. Dex

Links
YouTube - Fractured Planes
Twitter - @FracturedPlanes
Bandcamp - Fractured Planes

Last edited:

Zoku

Defender of Defoko
"Where do we go from here?"

The first song of the Fractured Planes series has just been released! Please listen to Kuben's re-fract sung my Kagamine Rin English! (Don't worry, UTAU originals will be coming soon. :wink:)

Zoku

Defender of Defoko
"In between black and white is everything."

The second installment of this huge series has just been released by JVウタウ, featuring Fukase! At the moment, there are no UTAU songs :sad: but be wary--you'll see them soon! Please listen to JV's 'Intersect'!

Zoku

Defender of Defoko
HELLO! The official release of JVウタウ's song 'Intersect' ft. Fukase has come out on our official Bandcamp! The song comes as a free download, with two versions of the instrumentals as well as a readme file with a link to the VSQx.

If you'd like to have Intersect on your phone, download it on Bandcamp!

JVウタウ

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
By the way, the next song will be an UTAU song, so keep your eyes peeled for that!
It won't be the only one, either. OwO

To the community, thank you for your warm reception of Fractured Planes so far!

Reactions: Zoku

Zoku

Defender of Defoko
"Stars are falling from the sky."

IT'S HERE! The first UTAU original song from Fractured Planes had just been released. Please listen to Remnants by Negai ft. Minarai Mona!!

RaccoonButler

Founder of The Church of Mawarine Shuu
Defender of Defoko
the official vsqx for intersect is on our bandcamp as well! however if you really want to make one from scratch, then try re-fract...

ah I can't convert so I am gonna have to do it from scratch
[doublepost=1465516213][/doublepost]
If you're interested in covering There Will Be War, the bandcamp release includes midis for all of the vocal parts!

:00 oh

Zoku

Defender of Defoko
Hello! I'm happy to share that an official UST file for DystoP's There Will Be War has been released! If you haven't already downloaded from Bandcamp, the files there have been updated to include the UST file.

Zoku

Defender of Defoko
"I think I might be alive."

Owly debuts on Fractured Planes with his epic song! Pay attention to the video folks, who knows what secrets there might be hidden... Please listen to Ultraviolet ft. Dex!

Zoku

Defender of Defoko
"I tell my story, and you listen."

IT'S HERE! After several delays due to technical difficulties, Zoku finally releases his song! This is the second ever UTAU original from our group, featuring an UTAU from @fmccaddy12! Please listen to Convergence ft. Equinox!