Inactive Offering OTO Free CV Otos!

PrinceofHades

A wandering soul
Defender of Defoko
EDIT: This is no longer available. I've just started college, and I do not have time to do these anymore.
To anyone who is still waiting/has sent me a voicebank, I will get you your completed oto unless I have otherwise indicated to you in private that I am unable. Things were taking longer than I expected because I had to pack and otherwise prepare for college.
I am sorry.

Exactly what it says up there, guys.

I'm offering free CV otos.
Please PM me with the bank or note me on my deviantArt: http://iballalone.deviantart.com/
You may comment here and reserve a slot before noting/pming me! :smile:

These shouldn't take very long, expect 1-4 days. I try to make it as smooth as possible, and I often use Cdra's handy-dandy oto theory tutorial to help. It's priceless, and I've actually been complimented on how smooth the oto is. So. These be decent quality otos, and they be free.

This IS going to be slot based, and there are going to be three slots, maybe more. Okay? Okay.

Slots

Last edited:

danlof99

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
I don't know if you can accept my request... I recorded a CV vb that is supposed to sound like a death metal one (something like Maiko Hakaine) but I really don't know how to make it sound smooth. Idk if the problem is the oto or the way I recorded it, so can you try otoing it? Ty so much^^

PrinceofHades

A wandering soul
Defender of Defoko
I don't know if you can accept my request... I recorded a CV vb that is supposed to sound like a death metal one (something like Maiko Hakaine) but I really don't know how to make it sound smooth. Idk if the problem is the oto or the way I recorded it, so can you try otoing it? Ty so much^^

Well, that does sound like a challenge. I can certainly give it a shot! PM me. :smile: