Inactive Art Free Doobles!

Fawningover

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Hey y'all! I'm in need of some drawing practice and I have some extra time so I figured i'd open utau requests! Leave a ref in the comments and I'll get back to you! Please keep in mind that the doodles will very and while I may color some and draw full bodies on time, I might only do a head shot and a sketch the next! It all depends on what I feel like drawing at the time and how much I like ur utaus design! I also retain the right to refuse the Utau if im not confident in my ability to draw them. I also dont want to draw mecha/robots bc i am very bad at them,,, With that in mind, feel free to leave your utaus in the comments!

Edit:I'm only doing 4 more of these! 2/4 done

Edit: If y'all are going to use my art for anything, please so not remove my signature and please credit me! Also I'd love to know what you use it for but it is not required! Just the first part please I work very hard to develop my art and it would mean a lot to me for it to not be anonymous; thank you -bows-

Last edited:

HowlingWolf15

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Just want to know before I ask is there any type you're not comfortable with? Like just for example, monsters, furries, robots stuff like that?

Reactions: Fawningover

Fawningover

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Just want to know before I ask is there any type you're not comfortable with? Like just for example, monsters, furries, robots stuff like that?
Um, the only thing I can think that i wouldn't be willing to draw are mechas/robots;,,, i m not very good at them. Everything else I am willing to try!

Reactions: HowlingWolf15

Kale

Leaf god
Defender of Defoko
oooo what about my utau lalalaaa
lala_by_kawaiiweeaboosan-d9m8ty8.png

Fawningover

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
I love seeing art of my UTAU that arent mine OwO Could you do something of Mougeki Mero? http://utau.wiki/utau:mero-mougeki
August 11 (2).jpg Here we go! Hope you like it!
[doublepost=1470980537,1470977461][/doublepost]
Could I get one of my utau Inoue? http://i.imgur.com/JCXBOzV.png
August 11 (3).jpgher jacket is,,, interesting,,,,, hope I got it right;,,
[doublepost=1470982216][/doublepost]
oooo what about my utau lalalaaa
lala_by_kawaiiweeaboosan-d9m8ty8.png
August 11 (4).jpgHer name is super cute omg