Free Original Instrumentals By Kanjo

Kanjo~

Hiatus*
I'm giving away some old instrumentals so they can be used~
These are all multiple years old, back when I was learning, however I don't see myself finishing these projects, and I would really like to see these used.

Here are the rules:

1. for now, you can only pick 1 instrumental, I may allow more after a certain amount of time, but for now 1

2. Always ask before you claim the instrumental, because some are claimed (however don't assume just because an instrumental has a name by it that it's claimed, feel free to ask)

3. I cannot edit these instrumentals, their files are on an old computer that I no longer have, the most I can provide you with are a BPM and Midi (if you would like a melody I make for it)

4. I was 14 when writing these, so please respect that these aren't my best work, and if it has singing, I may not have the instrumental (but still ask because I may)

5. If you want help with the instrumental you pick, feel free to ask, I do not mind lending a hand. This does not mean I will write you a ust

6. the song will be marked as your project, if it goes untouched for a certain period of time (4 months). I will open it back up to be claimed

7. As creator, I carry the right to these songs, but they are your project~ as long as I get credit for the instrumental, it's yours.

8. I have the right to remake any instrumentals, I will inform if I remake yours, however there is no guarantee that the owner of the instrumental will be involved with the production of the remake.

Alright now that all that is over with, here's the selection, once you found something you like PM me and I will work everything out with you~

The songs: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/kpuo1ujzzvb9m53/AAB6MMO6O0c9AUX_8lMN8y7xa?dl=0

Songs that are claimed:
If Only
Neptune
The Outside
Euthanasia
Star Chasers

JVウタウ

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Beach Days is awesome!

Not that I wish to claim it since honestly I don't know what to do with it XD but there is some pretty impressive sequencing there!

Kanjo~

Hiatus*
Beach Days is awesome!

Not that I wish to claim it since honestly I don't know what to do with it XD but there is some pretty impressive sequencing there!
Thanks, that was after I first got my minimogue VST, and I kinda went nuts with it

Also since I can't seem to edit, taking this chance to update, Friend + Foe, and Show Me A Way have been claimed

melobuniiP

Queen of Bunnies, Thou shalt not forget.
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Ooh, fabulous! I'd do it, but my surface is dead, and dont have Luka on my big laptop :c