Inactive Free Free otoing Raffle + commission SALE

Discussion in 'UtaSwap' started by ryanlanuza18, Dec 12, 2016.

1. ryanlanuza18

ryanlanuza18 Ritsu's Renegades Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    CHRISTMAS IS JUST A ROUND THE CORNER AND i wanna do something to give back to the community! so my otoing service commission will be ON-SALE starting from december 13th up to 25th 2016! please check out the journal for the updated pricelist! note me anytime if you have some questions or inquiry about it :'D

http://fav.me/d8137ax

also, i'm gonna be doing a "12 days of free otoing" promo.

this will be a raffle thing with 5 VB/pitch slots available per day for free otoing! any Japanese VB type, CV, CVVC, VCV, VCVCVCVCVCVCVVVCVCCCVCV or custom reclist! heck yeah!!
    promo will start on 13th of december 2016 @ 6:00 PM(GMT +8) and will end on 25th of december 2016 @ 11:59 PM (GMT +8). you can start submitting your entries now!

here's how to join:
    1.) follow/subscribe to any of these:

Youtube
    Facebook
    Twitter
    Soundcloud

2.) promote my otoing commission by writing a journal, or sharing the link to social medias(FB, twitter, tumblr etc).
    3.) comment "merry doggo christmas", your utauloid's name and link to the shared post/journal
    4.) i will list all the participants and put them in a randomizer to pick out the winners. i will contact you via PM/note/DM if you're chosen

here are some rules:
    1.) no reservations, i will only give you 24 hours to claim your prize.
    2.) 1 request per person
    3.) VB should have a base oto (if none, look at my otoing commission for the price)
    4.) multipitch(max of 3 pitches) is accepted
    5.) excluded in this promo: separating, cleaning, renaming and modifying samples.
    6.) aliases will only be in hiragana only
    7.) added services (romaji alias, base oto, cleaning etc) can be requested as a commission.
    8.) commissions are still my priority, so be patient if i took time on your VB.

this is my first promo thingy so, if you have any questions, please note me up or comment down below! :'D

PS: if you wanna join and dont have dA Account, you can just post your Entry here :'D

Last edited: Dec 12, 2016
    Piia and kimchi-tan like this.
  3. ryanlanuza18

Trophy Points
    i posted the details :'D

4. ryanlanuza18

Trophy Points
  5. kimchi-tan

kimchi-tan Your local Mikotard Global Mod Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    I don't want to reveal my utau's name before her art is complete. Is it okay if I use a nickname instead?

ryanlanuza18 likes this.
  6. kimchi-tan

kimchi-tan Your local Mikotard Global Mod Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    Bumping just in case you didn't see my reply ;v;

If I can use her nickname, it's Hime-chan. Merry doggo Christmas ;D Shared post

ryanlanuza18 likes this.
  7. ryanlanuza18

Trophy Points
    GDI i dindnt see your entry earlier. i just drew the winners for today OTL oh well, send me the VB(1 pitch) and i will work on it :'D

kimchi-tan likes this.