Art FREE SIMPLE SKETCH!

rainbowpawa

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Yes you that read right :P
Okay yes, I'M DOING A FREE SIMPLE ART SKETCH FOR YOUR UTAULOIDS!
I'll be sketching for 15 people, if you would like me to sketch for you, just leave a reply here and your UTAUloid's artwork.

example of my sketch

xShadowxXIII

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Are you still doing this? If so, how about Yura?
yura_sashoune_2015_concept_art_by_xshadowxxiii-d8vlqli.png

Reactions: rainbowpawa

keopi

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
regulus_official_design_by_legitsushi-d9tgex5.png
If you're still doing these, could you please sketch regulus? Thank you!

Bay Ringo

Teto's Territory
Hi! I would looooove you to draw a sketch of my upcomming UTAUloid, which I will start working on it's voicebank soon :wink:
I have a lot of references images: I will send you a private message if you take my request :D (I would like a full body sketch pleeeeaaaseee ! <3)
Since it's a sketch, there's no color in it right?

AsheNeff

Teto's Territory
im still working on Runa's sketch but if i can get it up in a few days would you be willing to do them? im so much better at clothes than i am at faces and hair its ridiculous

EDIT:
K9Gauhr.gif

this was the best i could do with a doll maker. Their hair is more wavey than this but that general shape. Their outfit is supposed to be more like this; with the same crimson/fire orange color scheme (not that i expect color in a sketch, but yeh) OH and they're actually supposed to be flat chested (a bit like a boy)

UTy0tY9.jpg

Last edited:

Katiana Sakuta

Teto's Territory
Rozume - Ojiko - Laniki

Any of these three take your fancy?

Extra info:
The first and third (Rozume and Laniki) are identical teenage twins, and their hair fades into purple like this: Rozume Sakuta
The middle one is roughly 10 and his hat is supposed to vaguely resemble a frog.

Thank you in advance! ^w^