Free sketches owo -closed-

Re: Free sketches owo

If it's not too late;; Can I have one? Her name is Reiko Shizuka, and she's new, and has no art, besides, I really can't draw;; Ref:http://s1271.photobucket.com/albums/jj635/SkyStrawberryLollipop/?action=view&current=Reikobasecropped.jpg

Dark3li

Teto's Territory

TheSnowSongstress link said:
your art is amazing ; u ; i'd love some art of either Hekine's Core or her Cherish Append ; u ;

@TheSnowSongstress I hope you like it!! I loved drawing chinji <3
hekine.png

@moonst4r , @SkyStrawberryLollipop I'll draw your utau when I have time =)

mewberry101

Teto's Territory

Wow, your art rocks~ I wouldn't want to put any more pressure on you though because I can see you're loaded ;w; But seriously, nice job!

K

khisui

I really like your drawing style!! It's very beautiful

Dark3li

Teto's Territory

Rave link said:
If there is still a spot left, I would love to request a sketch of Hoshi Moeru, my friend's UTAU. >w<

@Rave I hope you like it! *u*
hoshi.png

next will be Miss Saiya =D I'm going by order ><

@TheSnowSongstress You're welcomee <3<3

@Roze, @asparagus, @MixyHope39, @willowispembers, @Rei-Chan  Ook!! x3 just be patient!

@mewberry101 thank you!! <3 I'm drawing all the utaus on my free time >< If you want you can wait untill I'll finish some of them owo I'm trying to draw them as soon as I can

@khisui Thank you so much! ;u;

Astral-Arts

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko

Dark3li link said:
[quote author=Rave link=topic=823.msg5184#msg5184 date=1331161593]
If there is still a spot left, I would love to request a sketch of Hoshi Moeru, my friend's UTAU. >w<

@Rave I hope you like it! *u*
hoshi.png

next will be Miss Saiya =D I'm going by order ><

@TheSnowSongstress You're welcomee <3<3

@Roze, @asparagus, @MixyHope39, @willowispembers, @Rei-Chan  Ook!! x3 just be patient!

@mewberry101 thank you!! <3 I'm drawing all the utaus on my free time >< If you want you can wait untill I'll finish some of them owo I'm trying to draw them as soon as I can

@khisui Thank you so much! ;u;
[/quote]

Uwaaaaa thank you she looks great!!!