TheSnowSongstress

Momo's Minion
Defender of Defoko
moonst4r link said:
happy early birthday to Mimi! :uhuhu:
happy_birthday_yorune_mimi___by_snow_songstress-d4qmpnd.jpg

TheBakaKitsune

Teto's Territory
Aw ! Could you draw my lil guren ? Sorry i.m on a phone, i can't put a reference right now. But if you want, write guren nataku on google please. Rly sorry >.<"  btw, did u find a name for your new utau ? :smile:

TheSnowSongstress

Momo's Minion
Defender of Defoko
TheBakaKitsune link said:
Aw ! Could you draw my lil guren ? Sorry i.m on a phone, i can't put a reference right now. But if you want, write guren nataku on google please. Rly sorry >.<\"  btw, did u find a name for your new utau ? :smile:
of course, i love Guren!

baye

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Are you open to taking design help requests? I have an UTAU and I'm not sure what he should look like...I would gladly use your UTAU in return, although I'm not sure if I'd be able to create a video...^^

TheSnowSongstress

Momo's Minion
Defender of Defoko
fukokun link said:
Are you open to taking design help requests? I have an UTAU and I'm not sure what he should look like...I would gladly use your UTAU in return, although I'm not sure if I'd be able to create a video...^^
well, give me some info like personality, ideas, themes, colors, maybe a voice sample, and i should be ready to go :uhuhu:

TheBakaKitsune

Teto's Territory
TheSnowSongstress link said:
[quote author=TheBakaKitsune link=topic=622.msg3628#msg3628 date=1330021014]
Aw ! Could you draw my lil guren ? Sorry i.m on a phone, i can't put a reference right now. But if you want, write guren nataku on google please. Rly sorry >.<\"  btw, did u find a name for your new utau ? :smile:
of course, i love Guren!
[/quote]

Awww >w< thanks so much !!!!

here is the reference btw XD

guren_nataku__commission_by_nipuni-d4hv46z.png

baye

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Um...would you mind helping me design it still? ^^ I have the info right here, if you still want it. If not, that's ok. ^^;;;