Friends/Singing Partners for my UTArds?

NaughtyPichu

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko

I'm not really sure how this kind of thing works, but other people seem to have fun doing these so I want in on the fun basically ;a;... Anyways, my ORPHONOS UTAUloids could use some friends besides one another ;u; They are all some weird something, "fantasy" based mostly... they can be friends with about anyone, so please feel free to reply to this with your UTAUloid that would like to be friends with all/some/one of mine ;o; We could RP and stuff hopefully if you like~

Click their icons below for links to their Wiki pages~ They have information such as personality, etc.

((I may add "ZETTA" later, but I'm not in charge of the character itself so for now I'll leave her out ;u:wink:)

EDIT: Here's song samples of the three of them together:

My horrible mixing/tuning Order: PAN, fERRERO, lanceLOTTE
[soundcloud]https://soundcloud.com/sumeishi/utau-the-lost-memory-p-n[/soundcloud]
RAW vocals in resamplers, flags f-15y30B0 Order: lanceLOTTE, fERRERO, PAN
[soundcloud]https://soundcloud.com/sumeishi/f-15y30b0-resampler-utau[/soundcloud]

I might like duet partners and the covers and the shtuffs too if anyone's willing(at the moment my computer does NOT have room for VCV banks but feel free to suggest them too if you think they'll sound good together, because I'm hopefully getting a new computer with more space soon~) These banks of mine are Japanese CV with some extra sounds to improve multilingualism. They are in BETA stage, though mostly because I am unfinished with all their concept art(you can still see sketches and PAN's completed art from links in their wiki tho ;u:wink: I may add ZETTA to this particular request later... thank you for your time~

EDIT 9/25/2013:

Also, would you guys fill out this form for each UTAU you submit so I can know a bit about them? Thank you~ ;u;

Name:
Personality: (Make this short, long, whatever you want~ Wiki links work too~)
Picture: (If you don't have a picture, a short description will suffice~)
Voice Sample: (If you have one~ If it's a soundcloud or youtube link I will definitely follow/subscribe to you~)
Link: (If you have a website, blog, etc. for you UTAU please link me~)

Thank you all~

NaughtyPichu

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Yay~ >U<

I totally forgot to mention, I'd like some info on the UTAUloid~ If it wouldn't be too much trouble, I've added a little form to my original post, would you be willing to fill it out too? I apologise, it somehow didn't occur to me add it until now D|

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
You've always got my UTAU, love. xD I'll edit my post with a form later, as I have to get going soon to a party..maybe...If it stops raining so hard. ._.

Utau Lover223

Teto's Territory
Annaloid's Bio thingy XD

Name: Annaloid or 杏奈loid
Model Number: A45689
Voice: Annaloid's Soundcloud or Annaloid's Youtube
Species: Android
Orientation: Bisexual
Height: 5'2
Weight: 95.5lbs
Item: (Miku, leeks; Teto; french bread, etc.) CDs
Likes: Cuddling, Reading, Listening to music, furloids, Drawing, Dancing, Rock, Metal, Alternative.
Dislikes: Bullies, people making fun of her name.
Appearance: http://fav.me/d7bvewa art by PeachyPieArt on deviantart
Personality: Annaloid is shy at first but when she gets comfortable she’s out going to the max, can be a bit huggy but she loves to cuddle. Is a bit of a yardere and what sets her off is when her friends are picked on. Annaloid can be a bit tom-boyish at times.