Gahata Meiji downloads with missing sounds

Lady Octopus

Momo's Minion
Hello! This is my first time posting (and signing up) to this forum, but I've peaked in here every now and again for UTAU help. However, I need extra help here, as something is wrong and I don't know what.

I've been really wanting to use Gahata Meiji, as I think she sounds amazing! I've used Nana Haruka and other VBs before just fine, but this one I have been having issues with missing sounds when I install. Not all of them, just some of them. For example, the sound for "u fo" (obviously the "fo" sound is in Kanji, but I can't type it and many might not understand.) is missing in all banks, but "a fo" is.

The sounds also fail to appear in the Voice Configuration menu, which makes me think, rather than not being read correctly, the wav file is simply not there at all.

I've tried reinstalling her voice bank, but that hasn't fixed it. I'm not sure what to do, and I'm thinking about just giving up. Has anyone had this issue, and what did they do to fix it?

Sors

Local Guppie & UTAU Korean Advocate
Tutor
Defender of Defoko
Hello! This is my first time posting (and signing up) to this forum, but I've peaked in here every now and again for UTAU help. However, I need extra help here, as something is wrong and I don't know what.

I've been really wanting to use Gahata Meiji, as I think she sounds amazing! I've used Nana Haruka and other VBs before just fine, but this one I have been having issues with missing sounds when I install. Not all of them, just some of them. For example, the sound for "u fo" (obviously the "fo" sound is in Kanji, but I can't type it and many might not understand.) is missing in all banks, but "a fo" is.

The sounds also fail to appear in the Voice Configuration menu, which makes me think, rather than not being read correctly, the wav file is simply not there at all.

I've tried reinstalling her voice bank, but that hasn't fixed it. I'm not sure what to do, and I'm thinking about just giving up. Has anyone had this issue, and what did they do to fix it?
I think its just that Meiji is missing the sound. I noticed that too, in every VB i use with her. Its probably the reclist she uses.

Lady Octopus

Momo's Minion
Ah, that stinks. I really need some of those sounds for a song I'm doing. I think I'll have to find another Utau to use, then.

Sors

Local Guppie & UTAU Korean Advocate
Tutor
Defender of Defoko
Ah, that stinks. I really need some of those sounds for a song I'm doing. I think I'll have to find another Utau to use, then.
You can always make a small u ふぁ and add an a お afterwards to get the desired sound