Getting an alias list from a VB?

Nessuvia

Momo's Minion
Hello!

I just got the oto for my VCCV English bank, and I'm wondering if there's a way to get all the aliases and compile them into a list.

What I'm saying is, is there a way to get all the aliases from a voicebank and put them into a list?

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Make a copy of the oto.ini file, so that you don't lose the original. Rename the copy to "aliases.csv" or something. Open that file as plain text and find+replace all equals signs (=) with commas (,). Save that, then reopen the file as a spreadsheet and delete all the columns that aren't the alias. Save the spreadsheet as CSV (or TXT if the option is available) and you've got your list!
I've gotten this method to work with both LibreOffice and Microsoft Excel. However, Excel freaks out over hyphens and thinks they're subtraction signs, so you might have to find+replace equals signs (=) with nothing () when the file is open as a spreadsheet.

Nessuvia

Momo's Minion
Thanks for the awesome advice!
I decided to keep all the aliases in the spreadsheet file just because I'm familiar with working with spreadsheets :uhuhu:

Reactions: Kiyoteru