Open OTO Gift Card for an oto

Discussion in 'Trades' started by Oblivion772, Jul 24, 2017.

1. Oblivion772

Oblivion772 Praise The Sun! Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    So, here's the thing. I broke the tablet I did all my utau work on, but I still wanna do some work, ya know?

So I'm going to keep recording, and when I finish a bank I will update this post.

I don't have a credit card to commission people with, but I am within walking distance of a place that sells gift cards.

So if you're interested, I can pay you with a $20 PSN (PlayStation Network) giftcard or Amazon giftcard.

These banks will be quite large, multipitch or a series of monopitch appends. So please be aware of that. But I do all of my voicebanks in a format that I have a well made base oto.ini for. All you'll really have to do is move the first part of each in the oto. Maybe change some consonants.

I have no banks available right now, but please comment if you're interested.

Btw, I'll probably only do about one a month since I'm making minimum wage, so I can't afford too much.

3. PeriodicalUtau

PeriodicalUtau Teto's Territory

Trophy Points
    What kind of banks are we talking about here?

4. Oblivion772

Trophy Points
    Japanese for now. It's a CVVC VCV mix. But I can change the format if someone prefers it a certain way.

5. PeriodicalUtau

Trophy Points
    wouldn't it be easier to do a CVVC bank or a VCV bank, then add in the extra phonemes as an append or extension bank?

6. heta-tan

heta-tan Genderless Goon Supporter Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    I think that they mean some of the samples are VCV for the sake of blending... Just saying...

PeriodicalUtau likes this.
  7. PeriodicalUtau

Trophy Points
    ah, that does make a lot more sense.

8. Oblivion772

Trophy Points
    Actually, it's just the two types mixed into one bank. So it just functions as both while still being one bank.

I thought it'd help with usage so that if people don't know how to use CVVC or something that they can just use it as CV or VCV. A finished one isn't really bigger than a VCV bank, about 120 mb depending on how you record it, so I didn't think it was a problem.

But like I said, I'm willing to change it if the otoer wants.

9. 수연 <Suyeon>

수연 <Suyeon> Your friendly neighborhood koreaboo trash Supporter Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    You know you can just record a VCV bank and get all 3 types of vb styles (CV, CVVC, VCV), right? You don't really need to record twice when VCV can do everything you need it to do - esp. if it's just Japanese. I don't have the most free schedule in the world (I work as well), but I can help you with this project during my off hours.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2017
    PeriodicalUtau and Haichou like this.
  10. Oblivion772

Trophy Points
    I don't. I have a reclist for it that mixes the two. It basically is a VCV reclist.

Here, I'll record the samples like so:
    Bababibabubeba
    Bebebubobebobo
    Bibibubabebibe
    B_nbinbenbo
    Bobunbanbu
    Bibibubabebibe

And so forth.

11. 수연 <Suyeon>

수연 <Suyeon> Your friendly neighborhood koreaboo trash Supporter Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    Okay... That makes more sense. In any case, I don't have the most free schedule in the world (I work as well - on average I'm AFK from 2PM-8PM anywhere from 3-6 days a week), but I can help oto for you when available. We're in the same time zone, so conflicts in timing shouldn't be an issue if I need to message you about a recording flaw or something.

PeriodicalUtau and Oblivion772 like this.