Goodbye

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by colordrops11, Jan 14, 2017.

1. colordrops11

colordrops11 Momo's Minion

Trophy Points
    It was fun for a while making stuff for my utau. Regardless of how she sounds weird in japanese engrish. The last thing I was able to do was animate a snippet of her singing the Yuragi chorus which I enjoyed. But now I've decided to go. I like listening to other UTAU and supporting people but I also feel unmotivated when no ones really supporting me back. It feels different from years ago when I was in the community and had a group of utau buddies where we supported eachother.I said I was going back to the animation community but I will still keep on creating original songs. Its something that I cherish so I wont let this demotivation stop me. Iam going back to my old youtube account though.Goodbye Utau community. Maybe in the future ill come back but for now or a long time we have to say goodbye again.

Olivia091220034 and kimchi-tan like this.
  3. heta-tan

heta-tan Genderless Goon Global Mod Supporter Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    I'm sorry to see you go, but I'm glad that you enjoyed yourself while you're here.
    I hope things work out for you, whatever you decide to pursuit. Good luck~!

4. LilyoftheValley

LilyoftheValley Your local flower girl Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    Sad to see you go. Good luck on future endeavours!

5. Kiyoteru

Kiyoteru Local Sensei Supporter Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    You only joined UF last Wednesday? Why not keep giving UTAU a chance? I'm sure that if you stick around longer, you'll be more likely to connect with people. You might also want to try hanging around Twitter, Skype, and Discord. Feel free to join my UTAU group, we're pretty active. https://join.skype.com/KScoGeMdN1l0

Piia, kimchi-tan, Zoku and 1 other person like this.
  6. ✧ Elfrida ✧

✧ Elfrida ✧ The Space Witch Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    I'm sorry to hear that you're leaving. If you ever need a friend or someone to help you feel motivated or just wanna talk about stuff my skype is live:crystalized98. I hope you come back someday even if things don't change that much.