Got my mic. - v- b

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Changing this shit up. xD I'm supposed to get a microphone sometime soon, headmic, nothing too expensive, but if I'm correct, it should help with my recording better, right? I was using a DJ Hero Mic before and it worked..Decently, but not as well as a real mic would. Also, my laptop's fan is obnoxiously loud. Does anyone think the fan noise will still be caught if I'm using a head mic? D:

Kero

Momo's Minion
Re: Mic Info, actually.

That depends on its pickup range. 8I; I have a KOSS CS95 headset ($15 USD onthe KOSS website, cheaper elsewhere) which has a clear and crisp frequency response range of 100-16,000 Hz, and it doesn't pick up fan noise or anything when I sing/speak into it. :U [sub]however it does if I just leave it unattended on my desk ahaha /shot[/sub]

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko

Ah, I see. :o Then I only hope the headset I purchased works well.. <  u> But if anything, I'll also try to limit any background noises anyway and do it at night since..That's when my house is cooler and more tolerant to be in for recording. -  A-

Lemondolly

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko

My mic ranges from $10-$20 depending on where you shop. It is a Logitech desk mic.

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko

Thank you for that. c:

I'm proud to say that I DID get my mic and it's working a lot better, especially now that my dad's tweaked the settings to what they SHOULD be. xD;