HAMELN-Mak音 Nitton 《KENAI VB ft. ARCTIC》

HoneyPai

Defoko's Slaves
Defender of Defoko
I HAVE RETURNED KINDA
MORE SO THAN BEFORE(?)
And the boobie queen got a new multipitch
This was a test of the bank and of a 10 mora reclist I made, I think it's ready to be posted as soon as I make a hiragana version of it

Mougeki Mero

Defoko's Slaves
Defender of Defoko
I was curious about this, does having a 10mora actually influence much on the quality or is it just for an economic thing?

Reactions: HoneyPai

HoneyPai

Defoko's Slaves
Defender of Defoko
No, no effect on the quality! I mainly made it for self recording efficiency purposes, it's a lot faster to record a multipitch (at least for me)
30 minutes including some breaks during ^^

Mougeki Mero

Defoko's Slaves
Defender of Defoko
No, no effect on the quality! I mainly made it for self recording efficiency purposes, it's a lot faster to record a multipitch (at least for me)
30 minutes including some breaks during ^^

Oh, I undertand :smile: It will also diminish the file size right? If you have more sound in one string, you'll get the same number of oto lines but less samples...?

That'd be cool cause I want to get this one and might use it over the latest VCV of Nitton...So I can get more free space at my PC ;A;

Reactions: HIRATELIER

HoneyPai

Defoko's Slaves
Defender of Defoko
Yes! There are 147 samples per bank, excluding ones you choose to add like vocal fry and glottal stops. I'm still working on the oto, ran it through moresampler to get the base oto used in the cover, the oto I can assume does have the same amount of oto lines once the repeated sound are removed. That's the down side, since the mora is so high, there is a lot of repeating sounds like "a n" "i n" etc.

Reactions: Mougeki Mero

Mougeki Mero

Defoko's Slaves
Defender of Defoko
Oh yeah, the "n" sounds repeat a lot already on a 7 mora ;A;

Definitely looking forward to it!!!

Also my last question: will she gets some extra samples? (I specially ask about "V" sounds, "Ti", "Si", "Zi", "Wi and We" etc). Those are really useful for me. ^^'

Reactions: HoneyPai