[HANASU CUSTOM REQUEST]

Y

Yandaz

Hi Guys. XD Once again, I'm requesting a UST, this time it's custom. I'm doing a Hanasu UST, that I've been trying to do but I can't seem to master it. XD So I'm asking all you smart folk.
So it's basically talking about Yandame and she keeps interrupting. It's going to be put on my YT channel and who ever makes it I'll give credit to. X3
So here is the script, Only do the parts of the script were Yandame's Talking! I'll be speaking the rest.
Also note that Yandame has a simple hirigana and romaji voice bank!

Me: Hey guys! Moony here! Well, that's probably what you know me as. I'm here to introduce some one that you might have not met before.

(Exited)Yandame: Kon'nichiwa!
(Hi!)

Me: This is Maki Yandame, my first UTAUloid. In this video I'll be telling you a few things about her.

Me: She was created in my mom's car on a small sketch pad, last year, on September 18, 2011.

(Interested) Yandame: Ā, suketchipaddo.
(Ah, sketch pad.)

Me: Her first Act was released the next day, after I went home and vigorously worked on her voice bank.

(Cheerfully)Yandame: Seiryoku-teki ni, chikaradzuyoku
(Vigorously!)

Me: Soon after, She got a model made for her, which was adorable! Made by Adan. And now, She has a new voice bank, Act 2, which was oto'd by the wonderful EllenJamesBlack.

(Happily)Yandame: Son'nani arigatō, eren· adan!
Thank you so much, Ellen and Adan!)

Me: She hey have a few errors here and ther-

(Annoyed)Yandame: So chotto! Watashi wa erā ga hassei shite kudasai!
(Hey! I don't have errors!)

Me: Well.. It's my fault you pronounce your 'r's wrong.. And your "kyo" is kind of glitchy.

(Insistent)Yandame: Īe! Erā ga nai ka, matawa koshō. Watashi wa chōdo yo... Tokubetsuna!
(No! No errors or glitches. I'm just... special!)

Me: Haha, okay Yandame-chan, You are special. So, back to our informational part. She loves pocky sticks...

(Happy)Yandame: I ~ei!
(Yay!)

Me: And she has a crush on Matsuda Ppoyio~

(Dreamy)Yandame: Matsuda! Ā, watashi wa kare ni totemo daisuki~
(Matsuda! Ah, I love him so much!)

Me: And She's very enthusiastic. So, That's about it, and I hope you like Yandame, More of her to come! Say bye, Yandame-chan!

(Enthusiastic)Yandame: Baibai, sayōnara!
(Bye bye!)
=====

Y

Yandaz

GWAAAAHHH <333
Thanks so much!
I love it! <3
I'll send you the video when it's up. X3