Harmony Bell Project

Ushou

Momo's Minion
I'M SORRY ABOUT THE LAST POST ; n ; i thought no one wanted to, but now i'm back...*le goes to litterbox in shame
Hellu, ushou is here to explain the project; Harmony Bell Project will be a collaborating project to make KOBALOiD's new UTAUloid "Ryoma Suzuwa" he doesn't have a voicer yet to start, but he has a design to start with;
[[ IMG MIGHT RATHER BE BIG ]]
because_flock_you_thats_why_by_veuko-d4ykkn3.png
Here's what/who we need for the project
  • Voicer : n/a
  • Oto : n/a
  • Illustrator : n/a or 0鵜匠0
  • Designer : 0鵜匠0
READ FIRST!!!

If you want to compete to the Project as Voicer; Here's some things you need/ must read;
  • A calm, clear voice
  • A voice between Tenor and Baritone, or just Tenor would do
  • A sample of your voice, the sample can be on neither soundcloud, 4shared, or box as long as we can preview the sample easily without having to download it
  • A Japanese reclist,
  • Good quality mic/recording
    • The sample can neither be your voice singing a song, some talking, or voice acting
    • If you want the soundcloud track only available to ushou you can follow me here : http://soundcloud.com/0ushou0 BUT DON'T RECORD A WHOLE VOICEBANK YET, we need to see if your good to voice Ryoma
  • If we decided who to voice Ryoma, ushou will give you access to KOBALOiD's Mediafire account this is very much required so we don't upload multiple copies of the voicebank
    • Once you have access, upload your voicebank to the "Harmony Bell Project" Folder
    • You need get the link to the voicebank, participants for the oto makers will need those

Illustrator? Sure, just PM me and we'll get deciding.

For Oto, here's for you to read;
    • First, you need to make the oto out of the voicebank, you can ask the voicer for the link or you can just ask ushou(that is, i'm not really updated with these)
    • Second, when you're done with the oto, you need a sample of Ryoma with your oto singing a song(short sample)
    • Third, PM ushou the sample and tell that you're participating to Oto Ryoma, and ask for access to KOBALOiD's Mediafire account, when ushou gave you access, upload your Oto to "Harmony Bell Project> Oto" rename it to "<Your Name> Oto" so we can tell which oto's which
    • Fourth, if you're wondering; we can accept multiple oto's for the voicebank but when we finish the voicebank, users have to choose between oto's incase if we made multiple participants, but why not just one? ushou wants to see the Oto first before accepting it as Ryoma's oto but it'll be a shame if you put hard work and effort into the oto and doesn't get to be Ryoma's official oto so ushou made this a more fair way to participate