Has anyone ever made an utau using a kid?

Mee

Teto's Territory
Not planning on making a VB, just curious. I think it'd be interesting, but would probably be hard working with a 6 or 8 yr old.
f04de2ee06e79c03bb73b3f5d8f0ba2d.gif

Animé Fan

Head of the Shonen Academy
Defender of Defoko
My youngest brother and a cousin of mine recorded their first UTAU when they were still in elementary school (with our help, of course) and other people loved them, especially my brother's.

Reactions: Mee

Mee

Teto's Territory
My youngest brother and a cousin of mine recorded their first UTAU when they were still in elementary school (with our help, of course) and other people loved them, especially my brother's.
Aw, shonen utaus. I can hear them?:sing:

Animé Fan

Head of the Shonen Academy
Defender of Defoko
Aw, shonen UTAU. I can hear them?:sing:
Actually, the cousin was female and she recorded a female UTAU named Suka Saknane. My brother's UTAU's name is Player2. Really, that's his name. And you'll be surprised about his design. You can find videos for them on YouTube, though not under my username.

Mee

Teto's Territory
Actually, the cousin was female and she recorded a female UTAU named Suka Saknane. My brother's UTAU's name is Player2. Really, that's his name. And you'll be surprised about his design. You can find videos for them on YouTube, though not under my username.
Wow, they're adorable.:love:

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I've had my little sister record voicebanks before, starting when she was just 4. (She's 9 now.) The trick to doing it is having a short reclist, and doing a "repeat after me" type thing to get the pronunciation right.
I'm currently trying to teach her how to make voicebanks and use UTAU on her own, but she's only interested in playing games on my computer...

Ant0n

Retired User
Retired User
Defender of Defoko
Me!! I'm a kid! And i'm planning to make a vb with my 6 year old cousin.
I recorded my VB alone and oto it alone (It was confusing)

K

Kassandra

My sister recorded a bank around the age of 3 or 4, I just told her to repeat what I said and it sounds cute. I might've given the voicebank to Sange, but, I can't remember. I think it's still floating around on my laptop somewhere.

Reactions: Kiyoteru and Mee

Piia

Retired User
Retired User
Defender of Defoko
Personally, I don't know any UTAU with child voice providers. :sad:
But I think it's a really cute idea. :3

Reactions: RenzoA

Melomad

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
There also is this French UTAU which was recorded by a 12-11 years old boy

kimchi-tan

Your local Mikotard
Global Mod
Defender of Defoko
Does CinnamonBN's voicebanks/Utayume Kana count? CinnamonBN was still 11 when he made Kana's voicebank and is currently 14.
Female Kana when CinnamonBN was still 11:

Male Kana when he was still 13:

Really impressive when comparing the girliness of female Kana and manliness of male Kana.

Reactions: Nohkara and Mee