Has your VB never been used by anyone?

RaccoonButler

Founder of The Church of Mawarine Shuu
Defender of Defoko
If your UTAU (or one of your UTAU) has never been used by anyone, (AND it's a legitimate one that's finished and not a joke), name them here and I might use them :0.

It'll be good practice for me on not using Mawarine Shuu for everything tuning a variety of voices for different songs.

No guarantees though! I'm not going in order. I'll use VBs that I can think of a good cover for.

Oh, and here's an example of my recent tuning so you can decide whether I'll completely ruin your UTAU with my lack of skill (most of my covers have been redone mixes and memes recently so-)
WARNING THOUGH my mixing is pretty shit

★StarsNeverStop★

Princess Of The Stars
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
No, that does not include yourself. uvu Isn't it kind of impossible that you've never used your own UTAU if they're oto'd though, lel
Honestly i do have an UTAU vb i never used XD It's like... a random bank I recorded and idk what character to give it too so it just sits there pfft
I could send you Kai Fone, but it's a basic CV voicebank

RaccoonButler

Founder of The Church of Mawarine Shuu
Defender of Defoko
Honestly i do have an UTAU vb i never used XD It's like... a random bank I recorded and idk what character to give it too so it just sits there pfft
I could send you Kai Fone, but it's a basic CV voicebank

Wait really, like you don't even know what it sounds like in UTAU-

and that's fine :0 they can be whatever recording style

★StarsNeverStop★

Princess Of The Stars
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Wait really, like you don't even know what it sounds like in UTAU-

and that's fine :0 they can be whatever recording style
yeah, i have no idea, I did start OTOing it but i never ended up testing the bank out cause i'm like "What do i need this for again?" //shot
i'll PM you the vb

Nohkara

Pronouns: He/him
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I've never heard someone else than me to use this utau of mine - yet

-Painajainen
-Azurite the Bird
-Möykkyli

Möykkyli is "carrot crunching sound" vb (no human vocals). Painajainen and Azurite has both CV and CVVC VB.
Their homepage => http://pupuomena.weebly.com

Madam Meisaki

Certified Nohrian Scum
Defender of Defoko
I dont know of another person who has used any of my utaus besides me... heh... The two I have out rn are Ren Koroshime (ACT 2) and Asami Koroshime

Cine

Certified paint water drinker.
Defender of Defoko
My CV was used back in 2013 by YT user LetyVoice. I don't know about anything else because it was impossible for me to know, I did utau stuff but I was alone.
ELI is mine, the one with the deeper voice and clear consonants.