Hello cool dudes!

KitWistful

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
HELLO COOL DUDES!!

I call myself Kit Wistful. Some of you might know me from VO, and some of you are FRIENDS FOUND NEW! yessssssss~~~

I'm an amateur cartoonist and musician from Ontario. Usually I'd say "hopeful musician" but just a second ago I uploaded my first original song to a bunch of places and I am very pleased with myself! VO's totally blueballing me by having been down for a few days (I wonder what's going on?) so I thought I'd hang out around here : D

I...I feel like I am the only UTAU user who hasn't made their own voicebank. I mostly picked it up as a free alternative to vocaloid, and continue to use it because I like the interface and the variety of voices. Right now I own Sweet Ann, but I still love to use UTAU. I usually stick to romanji english voicebanks, although it is the opposite of unusual for me to branch out into other languages (especially since I've finally finally finally set my computer to japanese locale). In my ~original song~ that I just made and am very hyped about I used Nunnoru, Rosaire, and Teto...it's really awkward thinkin' that I've barely even talked to the people who made Nunnoru and Rosaire....Pffuuh I didn't even tell those guys that I was using their 'loids.

Sorry guys V_V

Other than those cool dudes I like using Aiko, SELEN, Fukai Nekone, Maiko (Well, I'm trying anyways XD) and Ruko Yokune. Teto and Uta are probably my favorite characters, hahaha. Ruko x Rook covers are my favorite to listen to.

I tend to write walls of incoherent text, and I suffer from some mild social anxiety. My mainstay genre is alt-rock. My range of taste may be described by Radiohead, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, and Gorillaz; or Hachi, Otetsu, and monaca:factory. However, I enjoy hearing songs from a variety of genres.

I hope we can be friends guys 9;o;9

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Quite the impressive introductory thread, welcome! You definitely seem like you'd fit in pretty darn well. n ___n

How are you enjoying the forum so far? And I think VO's purposely blueballing all of us by being down..And I just joined over there, too! xD

You also mentioned being an amateur cartoonist? May I perhaps see some of your work, if you have any uploaded? * w*

KitWistful

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Roze link said:
Quite the impressive introductory thread, welcome! You definitely seem like you'd fit in pretty darn well. n ___n

How are you enjoying the forum so far? And I think VO's purposely blueballing all of us by being down..And I just joined over there, too! xD

You also mentioned being an amateur cartoonist? May I perhaps see some of your work, if you have any uploaded? * w*
uwaaaa~~~~ A reply already! owo

Everyone here seems really nice! You specifically seem to be really nice! I'm having a great time! : D

I'd be glad to share some of my stuff, too! Before VO mysteriously vanished I posted some character designs/sketches...here they are! : D

teto12.png

Here's an alt. Teto I drew 'cause...'cause I found Deino's spin on Teto kind of attractive

sweetann1cropped.png

Aaaand here's a Sweet Ann redesign to use as an avatar for songs. I tried to find a balance between boxart/Taiwanese/dark-skinned Sweet Ann.

mizuki1cropped.png

And I planned on buying VY1 too, so I was looking for a design for her too! I kind of messed up the actually buying her part, though XDD;;
sweetann2.png

Horribly inconsistent but I like it anyways
mizuki3o.png

mizuki2.png

sweetann3.png

mizukisweetann1bros.png

00fanartredmagemiku2.png

This was for a thread on VO dedicated to drawing themed vocaloids. March was Final Fantasy month...I've never drawn a cute Miku in my life for some reason.
afraidofthedarkteto2.png

I can't decide whether or not this is any good, I decided to use it as my avatar on YT anyways
afraidofthedarkcover2.png

And this is a picture for my song.

Aaaand I have some pictures on my Tumblr but they're mostly kinda old! : O

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Yes, yes~ I tend to lurk around a lot and greet the newbies when I can~ ; v;

mksjnmskj Dawww, you're just being nice. x3 But that's great to hear! 8D I betcha you'll be posting around like a boss in no time. c8

AAAAAH. SWEET ANN IS SO CUTE. * O*

And my goodness! That Final Fantasy Miku is absolutely amazing! FFt. I wish I could draw as well as you do. ; U; I'm totally jelly! x3

KitWistful

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Roze link said:
Yes, yes~ I tend to lurk around a lot and greet the newbies when I can~ ; v;

mksjnmskj Dawww, you're just being nice. x3 But that's great to hear! 8D I betcha you'll be posting around like a boss in no time. c8

AAAAAH. SWEET ANN IS SO CUTE. * O*

And my goodness! That Final Fantasy Miku is absolutely amazing! FFt. I wish I could draw as well as you do. ; U; I'm totally jelly! x3

Dude

we should art trade sometime~~~

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
FFt. My art's not that good, though. ; V; Butbut I wouldn't mind it, anyway.. ;u;