Hello everyone, I'm Hikarumi!

hikarumi298

Teto's Territory
Hello! I am Hikarumi, a 16-year old Slovak girl. (Although I am going to be 17 next month!)
I started using UTAU after 5 years yesterday and I actually had fun with it. I want to actually use it more!
My fave UTAU is Haruka Nana. She's so adorable!

I don't listen to VOCALOID and UTAU that much. I am mostly a fan of jpop (SMAP, Hey! Say! JUMP, Johnny's WEST, Kisumai, Sexy Zone) and jrock (Sex-Android, Smileberry, RAVE, An Cafe, Dir En Grey, Malice Mizer, Xepher, Purple Stone, etc..) ! I also love Japan, obviously. So feel free to talk to me about.. Anything? Haha.

I also study art! Going to start my 3rd year in September in animation course. > v <)b

sailor _ravioli

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Welcome to UF hope you have fun here! 'v'

tenor.gif

Alessandra

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Hello! I am Hikarumi, a 16-year old Slovak girl. (Although I am going to be 17 next month!)
I started using UTAU after 5 years yesterday and I actually had fun with it. I want to actually use it more!
My fave UTAU is Haruka Nana. She's so adorable!

I don't listen to VOCALOID and UTAU that much. I am mostly a fan of jpop (SMAP, Hey! Say! JUMP, Johnny's WEST, Kisumai, Sexy Zone) and jrock (Sex-Android, Smileberry, RAVE, An Cafe, Dir En Grey, Malice Mizer, Xepher, Purple Stone, etc..) ! I also love Japan, obviously. So feel free to talk to me about.. Anything? Haha.

I also study art! Going to start my 3rd year in September in animation course. > v <)b
Do you like Malice? Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo wow! Another coincidence...