Hello everyone!

Josh00

Teto's Territory
Hello, my name is Josh. It's very nice to meet you all!

I've been curios about utauloids and what an impact they have and what they can be in the future. I've listen to a wide range of different songs being song by various utauloids. I have to say I am very impress. Right now I am in the process in making my own utauloid however I have been busy so it is taking a little longer to finish him up.

Before that paragraph. I wanted to add that I can be shy person at first , however, when I get use to things around me I tend to be more open. I also like to add I like to listen to electronic, techno, rock, and many other various of music. I can go far but will not listen to screamo(I respect anyone who do).

Anyways though my experience with utauloids and such. I've been working on some work, that which I hope to help expand utauloids to more various things. So yeah, nice tyo meet you all. Hope to have a good time here too ^ ^

CRTブラック

Darkness Incarnate
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Welcome to the UTAFORUMS!

Also good luck... And Shy? Huh...

Just as well as I hope we Get along and can help each other.

Josh00

Teto's Territory
Well, might not show it n the web but in reality I can be like that. I also wish to get along as well too. :smile:

and hi Mird the Clever

VocAddict

The Voice Within Us
Defender of Defoko
Welcome to UF~ I hope you enjoy your stay here with us.

Good luck with your utau. I'm looking forward to him.

If you ever need help or just want to talk, feel free to drop by in the chatbox. ^^

Reactions: Josh00

Josh00

Teto's Territory
Thank you, I have one pitch down. Just need to finish up some stuff and hopefully have him out soon.
josore___i_m_not___scared__by_josore-d99ywtp.jpg
if this shows, this is Josore

Reactions: VocAddict

Josh00

Teto's Territory
Thank you, I did the art myself ^ ^

This is Josore voice but with one pitch. I am working on finishing him up. A friend of my is helping him sing. Again this is a WIP.

Last edited: