hello hello~!

homikaaa

Teto's Territory
hiya everyone, i'm homikaaa!
it's been 7 years since i first made an account on the old forums & started making UTAU! i used to only be able to make CV banks and now i'm working on a tripitch VCV! (my younger self would be so proud)

getting back into UTAU after such a long absence is so weird though... there are so many terms i don't even know... like 'powerscale'--what does that even mean...? ( ;∀;)

well, i hope to get to know everyone here and have fun <3

Sors

Local Guppie & UTAU Korean Advocate
Tutor
Defender of Defoko
Heyo and welcome back!
If you want you can pm me all your questions!
Gettibg started here:
Powerscale is a certain type of multipitch, where with rise of pitch, power increases. The most well known Powerscale is Namine Ritsu Kire: It's recorded in A3, D4, G4 and C5. A3 is a low, weak pitch, D4 is a normal, core Pitch, G4 is a powerful pitch and C5 provides Belting/Shouting vocals.

Reactions: RenzoA and homikaaa

homikaaa

Teto's Territory
oh boy howdy, that's a lot of recording! i'm just barely getting through my tripitch... anyone who can record that many pitches is a god in my eyes, haha.
thank you for the welcome <3

rmL

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Hello and welcome back! I would agree with you there that there's plenty of new stuff to try in UTAU which makes it more exciting for someone getting back in to it so have fun!! :smile:

Reactions: RenzoA and homikaaa