Avalia-Kasa

probably a potato tbh
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
wOO HELLO I'M NOT DEAD

So I've already introduced myself but i will again

HI IM AVY I LIKE WRITIGN SONGS AND I WANNA BE A SCORE COMPOSER AFTER COLLEGE
yeh

my utaus are AV-01 LIV and AV-02 LAYLA and they're an alto/contralto and soprano respectively, they'll both be receiving japanese, french, and english banks with tons of addons for every language (yes, still, even tho i know it'll take forever)
right now i'm updating layla's bank but everyone who received her before will still get her new voicebank so yes don't worry about that
i've lost everything besides what i uploaded online because my external hard drive died so i'll have to redo liv's english yet again soon (but if anyone would like my custom list you're free to have it just pm me)

also i'm slowly moving away from utau/vocaloid so you won't see many more utau originals from me aside from my own and commissions (but i still occassionally write for my friends and i do rearrangements on occasion so yeh). i might post one here and there on my own as like a song doodle but other than that not much. again this doesn't apply to my own utaus because i want people to be able to use my voice if they like it so yeh uv u/

i think that's it

happy forum-ing

Reactions: IrisFlower

Lorreine Geralde

lorreinegeralde@IRIS-SELECIA
Retired User
Defender of Defoko
It has been several months since I don't listen to your originals anymore due to RL and internet connection issue. Btw, is your life goes well? (sorry, my English is terrible)

Avalia-Kasa

probably a potato tbh
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Thanks everyone!
It has been several months since I don't listen to your originals anymore due to RL and internet connection issue. Btw, is your life goes well? (sorry, my English is terrible)
The only sour thing so far is buying college books, haha, other than that I'm really good.

Reactions: Lorreine Geralde