Hello, I'm Dexter: AKA Voiceless!

VoicelessPuppeteer

Teto's Territory
Hello everyone!
My name is Dexter, but calling me Voiceless or Puppeteer is fine!
I'm not entirely new to the UTAU world, though I can say that it has been years and I am not as experienced as many people when it comes to tuning, LOL. (I should work on it.)
This site has been an incredible resource for me as I get back into the swing of things, and I decided I'd probably enjoy the community, so I joined!

As for a bit about me I guess...
My favorite vocaloid of all time is VY2V3, with DEX coming in at a close second. (We share the same nickname, it's awesome.)
My favorite UTAU of all time isn't well known, from what I understand. His name is Kyoryu. I'll probably get some distaste for it, but I actually love some of the more robotic/metallic voices out there, and his is good in that regard, but not overpowering.
My favorite food is Salmon, though any fish is great really.

MANIAGIRLKITTY

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Hello everyone!
My name is Dexter, but calling me Voiceless or Puppeteer is fine!
I'm not entirely new to the UTAU world, though I can say that it has been years and I am not as experienced as many people when it comes to tuning, LOL. (I should work on it.)
This site has been an incredible resource for me as I get back into the swing of things, and I decided I'd probably enjoy the community, so I joined!

As for a bit about me I guess...
My favorite vocaloid of all time is VY2V3, with DEX coming in at a close second. (We share the same nickname, it's awesome.)
My favorite UTAU of all time isn't well known, from what I understand. His name is Kyoryu. I'll probably get some distaste for it, but I actually love some of the more robotic/metallic voices out there, and his is good in that regard, but not overpowering.
My favorite food is Salmon, though any fish is great really.
nice to meet you .... you have a good taste of food :love:and it doesnt matter wich kind of voice you like , everybody here accepts it :smile:

sayonara

VocAddict

The Voice Within Us
Defender of Defoko
Welcome to UF~ Salmon is so good omg. I hope you enjoy your stay here and feel free to drop by the chatbox if you need help or just want to talk ^^