Hello~! i'm new here and i need a help-

Nanamiya Zeke

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Hello guys- I am Zeke , a shonen utauloid wwwwww //slapped
i am here to seek help for my VCV-
i heard about the VCV generator in the forums , but i can't really understand how to use it
so i need someone to generates my VCV files for me ; u ;

VCV generator thread : http://utaforum.net/threads/vcv-oto-ini-generator.8288/
( i didn't finish all the recording yet , but if someone is kind enough to help me , I'll finish the recording as soon as possible )
  • rewards for helping me:-
1. i will draw your UTAU oc in full detailed art ( if you have any song cover that your UTAU wanted to cover , just tell me the title of the song, i'll draw your UTAU based on the title i received )

2. headshot of your oc

3. a doodle

my page: https://www.facebook.com/NekoNekoVirus
Information about Zeke : utau.wikia.com/wiki/Nanamiya_Zeke
(do listen to Unravel cover!)

Terindie

日本語 Patrol - Active Duty
Defender of Defoko
Hi there, and welcome to the forums! :wink:
The thing with that VCV generator is that it's extremely glitchy and kind of unreliable. Fortunately, there ARE other options for creating VCV oto's; some users here (like myself) do oto commissions, while other will do them in trades or even for free. If you'd still like to try out the generator, I could give it a shot, but I can't guarantee much!

(And just as a side note; I notice a little roleplaying in your introduction. Just as a forewarning, roleplaying is not permitted on the forums except specifically in the roleplaying subforum. Just so ya know!)

Nanamiya Zeke

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
oooh i'm so sorry ; u ;
and you do oto commissions? i don't have any money orz

but i would be willing to draw you a full detailed art for helping me tho ; u ;

Terindie

日本語 Patrol - Active Duty
Defender of Defoko
no worries! you're new, it happens.
oooh i'm so sorry ; u ;
and you do oto commissions? i don't have any money orz

but i would be willing to draw you a full detailed art for helping me tho ; u ;

That would be a lovely trade! just so we don't clog up your intro thread, I'll send you a PM so we can work out the details. by the way, if you ever have any questions, the Chatbox is pretty good about answering things quickly and effectively.

Nanamiya Zeke

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
oh my! i'm so sorry- :cry:
and you would do commissions? is it a paid commission? i don't have any money if it's paid one-
i would love to draw you a fanart of your UTAU fully detailed if you help me tho :bigtears:
i've been busy with school homeworks
if i focused on UTAU i'll be forgetting my homeworks--- orz

Terindie

日本語 Patrol - Active Duty
Defender of Defoko
oh my! i'm so sorry- :cry:
and you would do commissions? is it a paid commission? i don't have any money if it's paid one-
i would love to draw you a fanart of your UTAU fully detailed if you help me tho :bigtears:
i've been busy with school homeworks
if i focused on UTAU i'll be forgetting my homeworks--- orz
ah! I think there's been a misunderstanding; I said the piece of art and the oto.ini would be a good trade, so no money involved! I totally understand trying to balance school and UTAU. @_@

Nanamiya Zeke

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
ugh i hate my internet very much-- i'm so sorry again for my clumsiness fooorr double reply orz
And okay! wait for a sec for me to pm-