Hello I'm S'Drums

Sync Drums

Teto's Territory
Hello I am new here I came from the recommendation of a friend of mine, she said that any doubt was for me to post here that would probably have someone to help me.
Well, I am wanting to create a utau own because I am the provider of voice od utau bell ritsu and I wanted to make one too.
They told Me that to create a utau would have to have a good microphone, so I came here to losing them, I'm looking to buy the following microphone:
http://produto.mercadolivre.com.br/...-usb-e-xlr-saida-de-fone-volume-ara03sett-_JM
because it is a dynamic microphone and where I live (BRAZIL this shit) the staff is "fired up even more" and it makes a lot of noise then this type of microphone would be ideal for me right now.

I intend to use this microphone with a POP filter and a pedestal.

Also chosen because I already had a microphone of the arcane.

I already have experience in audio editing so that both the Bell Ritsu was recorded with a tablet simple and I managed to leave it almost without noise.

here in brazil does not have many shops of microphones and these things and the only ones that has got some absurd prices then, and I intend to buy over the net.

if someone wants to recommend me some mic almost in the range that I sitei above would also be of great help.