Hello UtaForum!

lilieky

Momo's Minion
Hello! I'm Lily, and I've decided I want to participate more in the vocal synth community (and other communities in general) and not be a lurker... :ehhh:

Anyway, I'm an amateur artist and musician. So far I've used DAISY, Bones, and AquesTone/Defoko, but I used Teto English in my latest track and I really, really like her!

My style of music would probably be indie rock/electronic, with kind of a grungy sound.

If you want to check out my Tumblr, Twitter, or SoundCloud please check out my bio! Also feel free to message me :smile:

Alessandra

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Hello and welcome UTAForum! Nice to meet you! ^^
Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii I also am ammusician ahahah! Yeah, not with UTAU... please send me via PM some stuff you create (or you created)! :smile: :smile: :smile: I Always want to listen to music, especially original. I also will send you some stuff (but I don't think yo would like them... t_t)
[doublepost=1502110465][/doublepost]
Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii I also am ammusician ahahah! Yeah, not with UTAU... please send me via PM some stuff you create (or you created)! :smile: :smile: :smile: I Always want to listen to music, especially original. I also will send you some stuff (but I don't think yo would like them... t_t)
DAM PC... anyway yeah, sometimes the space (key) is week

Alessandra

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Noooooooooooo why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Nooooooooooooo! Why? Why this username???????? I know I contact Iraqi people but you scare me!
[doublepost=1502455675][/doublepost]
Hello! I'm Lily, and I've decided I want to participate more in the vocal synth community (and other communities in general) and not be a lurker... :ehhh:

Anyway, I'm an amateur artist and musician. So far I've used DAISY, Bones, and AquesTone/Defoko, but I used Teto English in my latest track and I really, really like her!

My style of music would probably be indie rock/electronic, with kind of a grungy sound.

If you want to check out my Tumblr, Twitter, or SoundCloud please check out my bio! Also feel free to message me :smile:
And also I don't know well how to quote. The first message was for @lilieki, while the "why noo" was for... Allah something