Hello~

Shinkai

Momo's Minion
Um, hello everyone~ My name is Shinkai and I am a Youtaite, I've been listening to UTAU for a while and I would just love to create my own. ^^ I have an android tablet and this chromebook and I know that I can't use UTAU on chromebook, but does it work on tablet? ;A; Also, if I was to make one, would anyone be interested in using it? Ehhhhhhh anyways, I am very shy, but also friendly and I would love to make some more friends ^^ so please, don't be afraid to message me or anything. Have a nice day~ <3

peskaroo

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
hello hello helloooo welcomeeee
I don't really have any answers for your questions, but i bet someone around here does!

VaNexuS

The Interstellar NexuS of Super Novas
Defender of Defoko
Heyoo and welcome to utaforum~. Good luck with making your own UTAU--~. If you have any tissues or questions, feel free to ask me around, or me personally- I would be more than glad to help if I can..~

heta-tan

Genderless Goon
Global Mod
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Welcome to the forum~!

To answer your question, unfortunately you can't use UTAU on an android tablet.

Sheba

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Hey there! Welcome to Utaforum!! Unfortunately you can't use UTAU on a tablet ; v ;, but if you ever do make an UTAU i would love to listen to them! Good luck and if you ever need anything just ask ' v '!!

Shinkai

Momo's Minion
Ah. I wish I could use UTAU on a Android Tablet, it's so much fun. At least I can still make voicebanks. If I do need anything, I will ask, thank you~

Piia

Retired User
Retired User
Defender of Defoko
Hi Shinkai~!
welcome to UF~!
Sadly, UTAU only works on PC :sad:
Good luck with both your UTAU~!