Hello.

ayushman

Momo's Minion
Hello.

Making a voicebank has always sounded interesting for me, so I did look for many UTAU and thought whether I can make one myself or not. However, I could not find a Turkish reclist; it seems Turkish people are simply not used to the program (or the concept of synthesised voice) itself.

It was not easy to sign up the forum because of a bug. When I wrote something on the sections of name and e-mail address, it showed me a strange error like "the field *** could not be recognized" [*** is just some random numbers and letters.]. Today, I found the reason of that error and that was how I joined. It was because of the letter "i". In Turkish, dotted and dotless I are separate letters. So, capital i is İ and small I is ı. It is a pain in the neck for most programmers, and it seems that is the case for this forum too. The funny thing is, both my e-mail address and my nickname that I want to have has "i" so I chose another nickname which does not have "i" and I signed up a new e-mail address that does not have "i" just for this forum.

I am a 22-year-old university student from Turkey.

Reactions: Kiyoteru

dyne 智優

Shoutbox Lurker™
Defender of Defoko
HI IT'S DEF NICE TO SEE PEOPLE FROM DIFFERENT COUNTRIES HERE
tbh i think you are the first turk here
also you're tempting me to make a turkish reclist

Was the problem username-related? I think the usernames are only allowed in ASCII.
Nonetheless, UTAForum'a hoş geldin! did i say it right or

ayushman

Momo's Minion
It was both username and e-mail address-related because it showed that error on the e-mail section as well. My actual e-mail address is a Hotmail (precisely, hotmail.com.tr) address, I signed up here by an Outlook (outlook.com) address (hence it does not have "i").

I know there are some Turks here.

Hoş bulduk, and yes, you said it right.

Reactions: dyne 智優

Nohkara

Pronouns: He/him
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
There was an another person who was interested in creating Turkish reclist: Maybe you could cooperate with them or try your own ver?

I speak Finnish and me and they found out that Finnish is phonologically it's similar to Turkish (just one vowel is different and Turkish has just little more consonant sounds than Finnish). I have made Finnish CV+, CVVC and VCV reclist: this might be useful references to create a Turkish one, I think. If you need any help, I'll gladly help you! Just PM me!

Alessandra

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Hello.

Making a voicebank has always sounded interesting for me, so I did look for many UTAU and thought whether I can make one myself or not. However, I could not find a Turkish reclist; it seems Turkish people are simply not used to the program (or the concept of synthesised voice) itself.

It was not easy to sign up the forum because of a bug. When I wrote something on the sections of name and e-mail address, it showed me a strange error like "the field *** could not be recognized" [*** is just some random numbers and letters.]. Today, I found the reason of that error and that was how I joined. It was because of the letter "i". In Turkish, dotted and dotless I are separate letters. So, capital i is İ and small I is ı. It is a pain in the neck for most programmers, and it seems that is the case for this forum too. The funny thing is, both my e-mail address and my nickname that I want to have has "i" so I chose another nickname which does not have "i" and I signed up a new e-mail address that does not have "i" just for this forum.

Well, I can read Turkish (ahah!) and I also sang in Turkish (re: ahah!) a song by Ceceli... Emri Holur. Well, I Always thought the possibility to make a Turkish UTAU, but I think it'll be a bit difficult for some reasons, connected to the reclist and also to songs... because if someone wants to create Turkish USTs for songs, it's a bit difficlt... I guess. I listen to Turkish music! It's also a strange coincidence meeting you. Anyway, I also found problems with the i (writing notes on my iPhone), because Yesterday I installed the Turish keyboard (to properly write some titles of songs like...) and the i is like a dotless i

Alessandra

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Hello.

Yeah right