helo friends

youmu

Teto's Territory
GREETINGS, all. my name is vince(nt) and i am enthusiastic about toilets, apparently. i went to make an account when i found out i already had one and i have absolutely zero recollection of making my username "toiletenthusiasm." i pray i can get it changed but for now it seems as if i am being held at gunpoint to be enthusiastic about toilets. so, yay toilets!!!!!!!!!11!1!!!!1

i've made several UTAUs before. ...in 2010. ......when i was 11 years old. my newest little evil gremlin, however, (and first VCV gremlin) is surprisingly OK sounding but i hate her because i am an absolute fool and recorded my vowels wrong. as of the time of writing i am angrily and eagerly awaiting my mother to leave the house or go to sleep so i can record my new and less evil gremlin.

other than getting my username changed my only aspiration is to someday be able to make a gremlin who actually sounds masculine. i have a deep singing voice and can make deep voiced gremlins but alas, my curse as a poor trainsgender™ youth only allows me to make feminine (or androgynous at best) sounding gremlins. i am sad. But i will keep trying my best.

That's all. i hope you have a nice day. Goodbye friends. i love toilets

-------------------------

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Hello and welcome to Utaforum forum :3
With the right amount of practice you will soon get your voice bank to sound more masculine.
Also posting comments on a lot of threads that may help you could also give you more Utaubucks, eventually.

youmu

Teto's Territory
Hello and welcome to Utaforum forum :3
With the right amount of practice you will soon get your voice bank to sound more masculine.
Also posting comments on a lot of threads that may help you could also give you more Utaubucks, eventually.
thank you! although now i'm considering keeping my username like this as my "brand..."

Reactions: kimchi-tan

dezzydream

cv bank enthusiast
Defender of Defoko
Hi, I'm Iris, that one kid who's always ranting about K-Pop and fixing people's oto's.
I like to mix and I'm pretty decent at Engrishing with trial Vocaloids because I'm cheap.

Reactions: youmu