Help me design my 2 new utaus

miyu

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Hello I decided myself on my first Utau design since I tried getting help but didn't really work out till I had an idea myself XD but I decided I wanted to make two more Utau one a girl and one a guy I'll give some details

#2 her name is Alice M: Ellie L:?
So since her name is Alice I kinda want a short dress with thigh highs look similar to her name but I'm so bad at dresses cause I like the Victorian look but also steam punk look but cant make a good dress with it if you can make it Gothic looking since she is a full blood vampire XD p.s. if you can design an umbrella for her that will be nice since she can't go out in the sun

#3 his name is sai m:? L:?
He is a vampire but one that can go out in the sun and he serves Alice making sure he tends to her needs :smile: and keeps her safe from the sun.. but and be very violent, sweet and romantic....since I'm not good with guy outfits at all I do not know what I want for him...I do like the uniform look in other countries with the ties and the coats like they do in animes but with a twist ... I know this isn't a good description but it would mean a lot if you guys help :smile:

Reactions: mallowkey

kimchi-tan

Your local Mikotard
Global Mod
Defender of Defoko
Could you maybe show some samples on their voices? Showing samples could help artists match their designs with the voice too.

Reactions: Piia

miyu

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Could you maybe show some samples on their voices? Showing samples could help artists match their designs with the voice too.
Well I would have to make the voices first I guess I will do that :smile: then I can send upload it

Reactions: kimchi-tan