help me name my Utauloid

Masa

Teto's Territory
I'm making my first Utauloid right now. and I need help naming her .

now, I know that simply asking people to make up a name is really hard, so I made a reference picture for her, so you guys get an idea of what she looks like.

I've decided that her given name would be Rina, it's the surname that I couldn't think of. I've been gathering names on deviantart for a while now, some suggestions are Rie, Tachibana, Amakura, Tsuchihara, Kiryu. It doesn't have to be something-ne, the name could be a real Japanese name, a made up one, or one of those overused ______-ne names. I don't mind.

Thanks for your help!

Attachments

• Rina refrence.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 35

Masa

Teto's Territory
I just thought of something, Utagawa, it's a real name, and it means song and river.

Actually, I had a GREAT idea before. I thought, why not I get the second letter of my own name, and add "ne" behind it? So it becomes "Masane" meaning "graceful sound" or "elegant sound". the Kanji for it is " 雅音".

And THEN, I thought, wait, why does 雅音 look so familiar. and face-desked myself when I realised that the name's already taken by the Chinese-Vocaloid-who-had-a-Japanese-name-instead-of-Chinese -- 雅音宫羽 ....

Ashioto

Momo's Minion
Hāmonī-on? Harumonia?
Sorry those two are the only things that popped in my mind...
For some reason the word "Harmony" kept popping so yea @n@

Masa

Teto's Territory
thibaud76200 link said:
How about Fleur ? (\"flower\" in french, also a name)

Yeah, thanks for the idea, but I'd rather sticking with a Japanese name.. and just now I pretty much thought of a good name, like I added above, I had Utakawa and Masane in mind, I couldn't decide between these 2 names. Utakawa's got a good meaning, it's a real name and it also means "song river" while Masane combines my own name with the common ending -ne, though that one's already taken by a Vocaloid I still liked that name a lot and since that Vocaloid isn't that famous, I couldn't decide...

Masa

Teto's Territory
Ashioto link said:
Hāmonī-on? Harumonia?
Sorry those two are the only things that popped in my mind...
For some reason the word \"Harmony\" kept popping so yea @n@

Yeah, that's a great idea, I remember someone on Deviantart saying that the same should be Haru-something. But like I added above, I *just* had a new idea. So now I have the names Utakawa and Masane in mind, I couldn't decide between these 2 names. Utakawa's got a good meaning, it's a real name and it also means "song river" while Masane combines my own name with the common ending -ne, though that one's already taken by a Vocaloid I still liked that name a lot and since that Vocaloid isn't that famous, I couldn't decide...

Matsukai

Momo's Minion
I think utakawa is better, the -ne names...idk there are just too much of them xD what about utakawa hiyori? (hiyori=calm)

Masa

Teto's Territory
Matsukai link said:
I think utakawa is better, the -ne names...idk there are just too much of them xD what about utakawa hiyori? (hiyori=calm)
yup! I think I'll go with Utakawa. But I already decided that her name will be Rina, so it'll be Utakawa Rina.

btw, do u happen to know how to delete a post? I'm pretty much done with this subject, and people will just keep giving me advises though I've now decided the name..

poundthemochi

Teto's Territory
Well I'm currently working on my UTAU: Habu Jozo. I named after his character item, green tea. Habu Jozo means simply Herbal Brew. I hope this gives you an idea.