Help me to design an alternative design!

Nohkara

Pronouns: He/him
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Hello!

I'm planning to remake for Lychee at some point her Mellow Append plus possibly new language(s) and VCV for her.

She will have 2nd anniversary at 8 March 2017 and for that a new, alternative design would be cool.

I've tried think new design by myself but with no results (I'm usually creative but not really this time???) so, I need your help!

To show me your ideas, you can draw a (colored) sketch. And don't worry your drawing skills, I won't judge your drawing skills (if you can't draw at all but have idea, don't hesitant to write them down in your comment)!

Here is link to her current design + her character info:

http://utaforum.net/showcase/lychee.256/

I don't have much any limitation with design expect that I hope that you keep her hair/face/eye color same.

You can change her hair style (for example you can make her hair shorter and give that way a new look), you can also remove her hair accessories (ribbons) or give her new ones.

Other thing is that no "Crypton-loid" design or "over sexualized" clothes (the character is just 5-7 years old in human age).

With colors, you can use any colors that match on her look. The theme(s) on her clothes are up to you. :wink:

Cine

Certified paint water drinker.
Defender of Defoko
I feel like taking a swing at this, would you mind if I did?

Reactions: Nohkara