Help! Something is wrong with this voice bank!

Craig

Momo's Minion
So I have made a cvvc chines voice bank I have expected problems with the voicebank... The oto is fine and every phoneme is otoed in the voice bank but I still get weird things with the voice bank like

1. crashing utau-snyth when plugged into a ust :cry:
2. out of tune and choppy:cry:

The realist the voicer used is: http://utaforum.net/resources/cvvc-mandarin-reclist-luna-style.156/

Please download the voicebank to take a look and please if you can try to fix the problem it has been bugging me a lot since I put a lot of work into this voicebank with art and finding people to help me out with certain things.:cry::bigtears::cry::sad:

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/xwwveafpe8db2za/Chinese_bank.zip

CarrotBunz

Trash
Defender of Defoko
Ah i didn't know there's another cvvc Chinese reclist other than CVVChinese .o. have you tried contacting the creator of the reclist?? or see if the ust is right for the bank? (and sorry i would download and test but I'm at school right now)

Last edited:

Craig

Momo's Minion
I have they did not really help that much
[doublepost=1460729196][/doublepost]Do you think you could download it after school and check?

RaccoonButler

Founder of The Church of Mawarine Shuu
Defender of Defoko
Did you generate the frq and spef files?
If not, UTAU Synth will start generating them on it's own but it'll be slow and crashy, so.

Also UTAU Synth isn't that great at generating frq files and a lot of the time causes ok recordings to sound like dying cat noises, so you might want to ask someone with normal UTAU to edit them if you haven't.

Craig

Momo's Minion
Did you generate the frq and spef files?
If not, UTAU Synth will start generating them on it's own but it'll be slow and crashy, so.

Also UTAU Synth isn't that great at generating frq files and a lot of the time causes ok recordings to sound like dying cat noises, so you might want to ask someone with normal UTAU to edit them if you haven't.

Do you think you could?

수연 <Suyeon>

Your friendly neighborhood koreaboo trash
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I would help with this, but i just got to work (i did download it before i left though, if you don't mind waiting til 10pm EST for me to get home).

RaccoonButler

Founder of The Church of Mawarine Shuu
Defender of Defoko
Awe, well do you know anyone that would be willing to help?:smile:

Ah, no one specifically comes to mind but I'm sure if you ask around there'll be someone willing to :0 It's a pretty simple operation.

Sylveranty

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
I don't know why UTAU Synth is crashing for you (I'm on Windows), but I can help with the frq files. I'll also take a look at the oto to see if there's a problem somewhere - the "k" samples at least seem to have shifted somehow to a wrong position.

Craig

Momo's Minion
I don't know why UTAU Synth is crashing for you (I'm on Windows), but I can help with the frq files. I'll also take a look at the oto to see if there's a problem somewhere - the "k" samples at least seem to have shifted somehow to a wrong position.

Yes please do! Thank you so much!

Last edited:

Craig

Momo's Minion
How is it coming along?

Sylveranty

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
How is it coming along?

I've generated the frq files and fixed some things in the oto (well, I hope the changes are accepted in Synth. Never worked with it before). Best back up your current oto-file either way. It could be that I missed some things, though.

She works just fine for me though. I didn't notice any problems like UTAU freezing or crashing. I've included a short render in the .rar file using TIPS as the resampler to show that she sounds fine. I don't have any Chinese usts, that's why the render is in Japanese.

Craig

Momo's Minion
I've generated the frq files and fixed some things in the oto (well, I hope the changes are accepted in Synth. Never worked with it before). Best back up your current oto-file either way. It could be that I missed some things, though.

She works just fine for me though. I didn't notice any problems like UTAU freezing or crashing. I've included a short render in the .rar file using TIPS as the resampler to show that she sounds fine. I don't have any Chinese usts, that's why the render is in Japanese.

Hmm she still seems a little weird.. could you try her with some usts and send me the results?