Help with making a japabese name for upcoming utauloid

TakeruInudo

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I'm terrible making Japanese names (like being creative & make it represent the utauloid).

I know I want 'kuma' in it (which means bear) but I still need another bit to go with it.... When I looked up 'earth' it gave me Chi but I didn't think 'Kumachi' sound very good...

My upcoming utauloid is going to be voiced by my roommate and he's litterly like a big bear lol. He's also a DJ so I rly want to make a good name for his utauloid, but I'm just no good at this. His cover art will obviously be a DJ bear.

I want I first & last name with the first name representing what he is & his last name having a sound type of name (if you get what I mean).

If anyone could help that knows Japanese well I would most appreciate it!

Vivification

Ruko's Ruffians
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
My contribution for your bear dilemma is 熊音 kumaon, which really roughly translates to 'bear sound' or 'feral sound'; it sounds more of a last name then a first name to me, though.

Reactions: TakeruInudo

Cdra

possibly dead
Global Mod
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
"Kuma" is a perfectly acceptable Japanese name on its own. I don't recommend adding the 音 (pronounced "on" or "ne") kanji, however, due to how overplayed doing so is in the community. There are several actual names for Japanese males which include "kuma", some of which you could find here! Kumatarou and Kumahiko I find personally give me a really masculine impression, for your bear, since he's a bear. But also a bear.

I'd also look around on jisho.org there for surnames -- but, do avoid the 音 kanji if you can, yeah?

Also, @Koneko, please do not make posts of that nature.