hey everyone I forgot to do this o v o)/

tomatetoro

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
hi all!
I'm Haru, I meant to do this a while ago but I never got to it so here it is
I've been in the Vocaloid/UTAU fandom since maybe 2008-2010? I'm 18 now. I'm only guessing cause it's been so long lol
I'm a -now- active UTAU user who created/voiced my UTAU Haru Torres (if the names get confusing you can call me whatever you want, like tomate or somethin) who I just debuted a new voicebank for
I was on a break for a while on creating UTAU stuff but I want to be more active in the community and get to know everyone, so hello! I'd love to make friends and talk about most anything ; o ;
add me on skype (username tomatetoro) if it's better or anywhere there's an UTAU group
nice to formally meet you all !

Alessandra

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
hi all!
I'm Haru, I meant to do this a while ago but I never got to it so here it is
I've been in the Vocaloid/UTAU fandom since maybe 2008-2010? I'm 18 now. I'm only guessing cause it's been so long lol
I'm a -now- active UTAU user who created/voiced my UTAU Haru Torres (if the names get confusing you can call me whatever you want, like tomate or somethin) who I just debuted a new voicebank for
I was on a break for a while on creating UTAU stuff but I want to be more active in the community and get to know everyone, so hello! I'd love to make friends and talk about most anything ; o ;
add me on skype (username tomatetoro) if it's better or anywhere there's an UTAU group
nice to formally meet you all !
I'll add you if you don't mind... ok?