Hey guys

Ant

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Hello, I'm ant. I'm still fairly new to UTAU, but I've been experimenting with it. I tried to make an UTAU, and although I think it came out good, I don't like the voice enough to bother putting work ito the other aspects of an UTAU (design, name, songs, etc.). I blame my completely boring voice. Here's a little sample of my first UTAU:
[soundcloud]http://soundcloud.com/anttaffy/connect[/soundcloud]

The beginning is a little off, I didn't take too much time to fix it up all nice. I plan on making a new Utau and working hard on that one, eventually making original songs for him. anyway, I hope I can make lots of friends here (and that I didn't ramble on for too long :3).

KitWistful

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Aaaaaaaannnnnnnt~~~~~~~

Welcome to Utaforum! I had no idea you were workin' on a UTAU owo

There's a few other VO-ers on here but also COOL NEW PEOPLE??!?!? And overall everyone is pretty great 'w'

I hope you have a good time )=w=)9

Ant

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Hey, Kit. :3 I've seen a few other VO members, yep. Hentai helped me with getting my account set up. I was having trouble getting the activation email but he cleared things up for me so it's all good. :smile:

Yeah, I finally decided to make an UTAU. I may just have to stick with this one, since voice acting is not working out for me at all. ^__^;; I posted it in the UTAU critique thread on VO, too, but as it's still very early in development there's not much I could say about it. Hope to give him a nice design soon.

I'll be seeing you around, then. :wink: