Hey, I’m new here

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Neko Box, Jun 24, 2018.

1. Neko Box

Neko Box Momo's Minion

Trophy Points
    Hey, I’m Neko Box and I like making oringinal songs with Utau (even if I literally started two days ago). I’m not familiar with the terms but thanks to a series of tutorials I found on YouTuhe, I can make somewhat decent songs with the program.

Anyway, recently I’ve been working on a song using Defoko. Any advice on tuning her? And would you like an example of what I have so far?

WyndReed, Haichou and Kiyoteru like this.
  3. Shasta

Shasta Professional Lurker Global Mod Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    Welcome to the forum and good luck with your endeavors.

4. Haichou

Haichou Tutor Tutor Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    Hello, welcome to UtaForum and UTAU! If you want to upload an example of what you've done, go for it! :wink:

5. WyndReed

WyndReed Dareka tasukete! Global Mod Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    Welcome to the forum! It's really cool that you're making songs with the software. We'd love to hear what you are working on!

6. Neko Box

Neko Box Momo's Minion

Trophy Points
    Thanks!

Now, this is the first time I tried tuning, and I don't know if the lyrics are correct since my friend wrote them, but here's the song using Uta.

Note: The song is not finished and is currently without music. Also I didn't implement the rest of the lyrics near the end.

Haichou and WyndReed like this.
  7. WyndReed

WyndReed Dareka tasukete! Global Mod Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    I think it sounds good! If you're interested in more opinions, you might want to make a new thread in the forum. I think you'd be likely to get more imput there.

8. Haichou

Haichou Tutor Tutor Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    I like the way it sounds. The tuning's not overdone at all, it's nice and simple.
    I don't know what the instrumental sounds like, and I don't know if you're going for crazy-realistic tuning or something simple like what you have now. But this on its own is fine, especially considering you only started using UTAU a few days ago ^^b

9. Alessandra

Alessandra Ruko's Ruffians Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    Oh, I'm interested on hearing your originals... actually I'm Always interested in listening, since I also compose... yeah, I can't use UTAU for my eyes issue... but I compose stuff too <3 I'd be glad if you can send me something