Hey So It’s Been Awhile

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by tetodash, Jul 17, 2018.

1. tetodash

tetodash Ruko's Ruffians Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    Hey everyone I’m not sure if anyone here even remembers me. It’s been like 2 years since I’ve been on this website. I took a hiatus from Utau because I had a lot of stuff going on in my life. But I’m back and hopefully a lot better of a person. The last time I was on this website I was a 16 year old in 10th grade who had no idea what they were doing. I remember I couldn’t take criticism and I didn’t really have the proper equipment to even make a Utau voice bank. Now I’m 18 (almost 19) and I’m going to be starting my 1st year of college soon. I have been doing a lot of singing in the time I’ve been gone. I never really lost interest in Vocaloid/Utau as a whole in fact I mostly do Vocaloid and Utau covers anyway. So I thought “Hey maybe it would be a good idea to make a Utau with my voice”. I’m going to first off make a Japanese Utau (because that’s the easiest) and then attempt to make an English Utau. Honestly I’m a bit scared to make an English Utau because the rec list for it seems like it’s very hard to understand even for someone who is a native English speaker. But I suppose I can worry about that later. Anyway I hope we can be friends and we can support each other with whatever we are working on Utau wise. Thanks for reading

WyndReed likes this.